**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Be careful opening arena crystals!

BarnabasCollinsBarnabasCollins Posts: 90
edited April 2022 in Bugs and Known Issues
I opened 50 uncollected arena crystals and the difference between the number of units I should have had and the total I ended up with was almost 500 units!

I've noticed a discrepancy before so this time I took before and after screenshots. I'd advise everyone to do the same, because I've probably been shorted thousands of units over time.
Post edited by Kabam Zibiit on

Comments

• Options
    Fit_Fun9329Fit_Fun9329 Posts: 1,833 ★★★★★
    It’s rng
  • Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,190 ★★★★★

It’s rng

No there is at visual bug going around where it show u get more what u getting. So it it essay to think.
  • Options
    ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★
    You didn’t actually earn those extra units. I find if you only open 10 at a time the number is always correct. If you open more than that, the number shown is a usually a glitched amount where it shows more than what you actually earned.
  • Options
    Hey there, there is currently a visual issue where opening large numbers of Crystals at the same time can cause the system to display more rewards than were actually earned and, in some cases, more rewards than are even possible to get from that number of Crystals. The team is working on a fix to clear up this confusion as soon as possible.
This discussion has been closed.