**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Why is the game so broke

Nos4atuNos4atu Posts: 33
edited May 2022 in General Discussion
Issues are awful and making the game unplayable.
1. Parry is broke
2. AI recovery from parry is accelerated
3. AI recovery from launching specials is accelerated.
4. Controls are sometime inverted.
5. Special button is sometimes unresponsive.
6. Block is intermittently unresponsive.

I am iOS and has some issues before May rollout but played through it. I have had all these issues since May. Opted into the beta and it slightly helped but did not fix.

If this isn’t a gameplay issue and the direction the game is going in, plan on losing players.
Post edited by Kabam Miike on

Comments

• Options
    Deacon03Deacon03 Posts: 235 ★★★
    Gmonkey said:

Are you using beta inputs? If so turn it off heavy and special not working make it unplayable. Parry timing on dashes attacks is very different from in close parries.

I dont have the beta input system on and I am experiencing the same problems
  • Options
    DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,551 ★★★★★
    Gmonkey said:

Heavy fails about quarter of the time with the beta input. Nukes all the parry heavy champs.

Heavy and specials for me. Makes the game a little tricky. Just in time for EoP!!

Dr. Zola
  • Options
    Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,185 ★★★★★
    The problems seem to be device specific, so hopefully Kabam is continuing to work on these issues. It is working well on my 2021 iPad Pro. Not 100 percent but I do not think input controls were ever 100 percent and prolly never will be.
  • Options
    ThecurlerThecurler Posts: 843 ★★★★
    Before the May update, with Beta input system on the game was working as well as it had in a long time.
    Since the May update overall it seems worse than ever. Random frame rate drop/ lag is annoying af.
    iPhone 12.
This discussion has been closed.