**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Battleground cheating

There is some tupe of cheat that the oponents in battle grounds that they finish the fights with perfect health score and in less than 10 seconds, this is starting to be annoying since im not being able to win that much of the battles

Comments

• OurbeeOurbee Posts: 85
    edited May 2022
    Kabam Valkyrie, is there a reason why you deleted my screenshot showing an appointment beating me in battlegrounds in 1 second, with 100% health?

Also if you look at the current leader board, 2nd place is clearly cheating too.

• OurbeeOurbee Posts: 85
    Ourbee said:

Kabam Valkyrie, is there a reason why you deleted my screenshot showing an appointment beating me in battlegrounds in 1 second, with 100% health?

Also if you look at the current leader board, 2nd place is clearly cheating too.

Just fot clarity, I was referring to the 2nd place at the time of posting (a player with 1 6* champ in their roster) and attached a screenshot of the leader board that was removed by kabam.

But apparently it's not acceptable to call out people who are cheating, even if it's blindingly obvious and there's screenshots to prove it.

I just wonder if the same amount of effort that is put into moderating these forums and removing / editing posts was put into fixing issues in the game/ eradicating cheating, then maybe the game would be more playable.
  • Crine60Crine60 Posts: 1,391 ★★★★
    Ourbee said:

Ourbee said:

Just fot clarity, I was referring to the 2nd place at the time of posting (a player with 1 6* champ in their roster) and attached a screenshot of the leader board that was removed by kabam.

But apparently it's not acceptable to call out people who are cheating, even if it's blindingly obvious and there's screenshots to prove it.

I just wonder if the same amount of effort that is put into moderating these forums and removing / editing posts was put into fixing issues in the game/ eradicating cheating, then maybe the game would be more playable.
    I love the standard, "send a private message to a moderator" they like to throw in. I don't think I've ever gotten a reply to a pm for at least the last 3 or 4 years despite sending many as instructed. The last people that responded to me were Adora and Tenebrous.

Also think in instances like a 1 or 2 second fight with 100% health remaining for the opponent where I can't think of any legit way that could happen we absolutely should be able to publicly identify these people (of course they can always just change their names.....).
  • Player0Player0 Posts: 1
    I have also encountered an amazingly skilled player in Battlegrounds.