**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Sigil gold pool quest compensation where?

Whats going on with the compensation for those of us that paid for sigil and didn't have the gold quest for weeks? Do we need to try to write a ticket to app store for a refund?

Comments

• Dwayne55Dwayne55 Posts: 123

Dwayne55 said:

Whats going on with the compensation for those of us that paid for sigil and didn't have the gold quest for weeks? Do we need to try to write a ticket to app store for a refund?

Weeks??? It was just 1 week. The issue was fixed mid-week the following week.
    Wrong mine was down atleast 2 weeks and part of a 3rd
  • Dwayne55Dwayne55 Posts: 123
    @Kabam Miike any word on this?
  • edited June 2022
    Yes!
    I posted this on this "Bugs and Known Issues" thread, yesterday:

I've had a few conversations and it seems this is something we're actively working to resolve. TB and Paragon players who were subscribed to the sigil during the timeframe of the quest issues, and missed their opportunities to cash in with Goldpool, will see that gold in the near future.

The date is not set in stone, so I'll wait until it's locked in to set it in your minds. As I hear more, especially regarding the timeline, I will pass the information along to you!