**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

OG Storm Heavy Attack vs Korgs Thorns

Hello,

With new animation of buffed OG Storm I do not notice that she make a contact with enemy, in my opinion she should use heavy attack against Korg without taking damage from thorns.

Regards, sheryf1

Comments

• GamerGamer Posts: 10,035 ★★★★★
    No it if isn’t energy she will.
  • sheryfsheryf Posts: 25
    edited June 2022
    Gamer said:

You are wrong.

All non contact attacks do not suffer damage from thorns.
  • MaratoxMaratox Posts: 1,476 ★★★★★
    edited June 2022
    sheryf said:

Gamer said:

You are wrong.

All non contact attacks do not suffer damage from thorns.
    Except Storm’s heavy is classified as contact and physical damage for both hits. So it’s not bugged
  • MaratoxMaratox Posts: 1,476 ★★★★★
    sheryf said:

@Maratox sure, that's why she gets damage, but the question is why it is classified as contact when she is not even close to touching Korg? It makes no sense.

Her heavy pre buff was all physical contact so it most likely didn’t get changed. I can’t speak on if it was meant to be changed but that’s the most likely explanation. They just didn’t change it.
  • sheryfsheryf Posts: 25
    edited June 2022
    Ok, my intention was to ask why her heavy is classified as contact when she is not touching opponent with her heavy attack. Storm heavy vs korg is only example. I hope for response from Kabam's team.
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,035 ★★★★★
    sheryf said:

Ok, my intention was to ask why her heavy is classified as contact when she is not touching opponent with her heavy attack. Storm heavy vs korg is only example. I hope for response from Kabam's team.

I’m aware just that’s I’m wasn’t totally wrongs.
  • Hey there, the team is actually changing this so that her Heavy will count as a physical, non-contact attack. The change wasn't able to make it into this upcoming update, but it will be implemented into the one after.