**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Proving Grounds Expert Daily Quest is now 2 Paths instead of 3, a nice change.

LBN1LBN1 Posts: 186 ★★
It now matches the Catalyst Vault and ISO-8 expert daily quests, 2 paths instead of the old 3 paths; less energy for what seems to be around the same rewards. I didn't see this change in the 35.1 QOL update post, but well done, it's a good change for the better.

Comments

• Options
    TheExit27TheExit27 Posts: 674 ★★★
    The rewards are practically tripled too. Good change, Kabam!!
  • Options
    It must have been an accident as it’s now back to the WAY less rewarding 3-path quest. Thanks for giving my hopes up, Kabam.
  • Options
    Nemesis_2Nemesis_2 Posts: 2
    Why did this happen? I did proving grounds yesterday and the rewards were amazing. Now it's back to that old 3 path quest with the same pathetic rewards. At least make it 3 paths but give us the buffed rewards. The current rewards are a joke for the amount of energy you spend to fully explore the quest
  • Options
    8SidedCircle8SidedCircle Posts: 25
    Can we get an explanation on this? I agree, the unexpected change was GREAT!
  • Options
    Bugmat78Bugmat78 Posts: 2,138 ★★★★★
    I missed this change (and restoration). Can someone give an example or post a screen so I can get to a sufficient seethe level please?
  • Options
    LBN1LBN1 Posts: 186 ★★
    Also back to the 3 old paths this morning, weird. I can only guess it was a mistake of a feature turned on early. But hopefully will go live in a few days with the other 35.1 QOL update. It was much improved, for a day...
  • Options
    I brought this up in Kabam Zero's post about the 35.1 June 6th patch. Hopefully he'll shed some light on all of this. In the meantime, does @Kabam Miike have any clue about the return of the pro-player buff we saw to expert proving grounds on June 1st?
  • Options
    Please please respond @Kabam Miike
  • Options

Hey everybody!

Technical Answer: There's actually 2 versions of the Daily Proving grounds. This is done as a technicality so that we can force Users onto a new Map if they left themselves in that quest, preventing them from getting new rewards the next day. We were able to update 1 before, but not the other.

The new version should be available moving forward tomorrow, and we'll have an announcement to go with it. While we did plan to do it like this on purpose, I did not know that you would get a preview yesterday and thought it was going to happen with the new release next week, so I apologize for not announcing it in advance.

Thank you @Kabam Miike for clearing this all up. I am super excited for this change and thankful that you'll be moving forward with it.