**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Well, I guess that's the end of my arena grind.

SnuggzySnuggzy Posts: 244 ★★
edited June 2022 in Bugs and Known Issues
I already have Warlock as a 5* and 6*, but wouldn't have minded awakening the 5*. Sadly, I've hit a roadblock, due to this weird glitch...

Is anyone else having this issue?
Post edited by Kabam Jax on

Comments

• Options
    Hm. That's not one I've seen before.

I'd recommend perusing the Bugs and Known Issues section of the forum, and posting if you can't find any further info.

You also might find more immediate help by submitting a help request ticket.

Does it go away after an app reset?
  • Options
    Kabam Jax said:

I'd recommend perusing the Bugs and Known Issues section of the forum, and posting if you can't find any further info.

Unfortunately not. Additionally, attempting to submit a ticket is proving problematic. When asked to login, and after inputing the necessary information, it loops back to the login screen. Gah!
  • Options
    Gambler1120Gambler1120 Posts: 27
    On the main arena screen click the door and quit round. You’ll lose streak but regain access…. @Snuggzy
  • Options
    Snuggzy said:

Kabam Jax said:

Unfortunately not. Additionally, attempting to submit a ticket is proving problematic. When asked to login, and after inputing the necessary information, it loops back to the login screen. Gah!
    Oh, that's frustrating. And also further from my realm of knowledge...

I'd suggest changing devices, or browsers?
  • Options

On the main arena screen click the door and quit round. You’ll lose streak but regain access…. @Snuggzy

As advised, I attempted what you suggested. I'm now stuck in a very strange loop. Hopefully, the screens I grabbed will provide enough context...

• Options
    That's strange.

But you're free from the loop?
  • Options
    Okay, the screens have appeared in a strange order, so here's what's happening:

Leave match to reset arena.
    Select 3 new champions.
    Receive "Heroes do not match..." message.
    Attempt to reset again, but the 3 latest champions are not shown, in the leave match window. Instead, the previous 3 champs from the earlier failed attempt are shown.
    Repeat cycle ad infinitum.
  • Options
    Ack.

Okay, I'll move this to the bugs and known issues section to get more eyes on it.
    I recommend still pursuing the help ticket.
  • Options
    BluChBluCh Posts: 43
    edited June 2022
    i put in a ticket for this issue 2 days ago and still no reply

there’s a thread in bugs with more going through it
  • Options
    BluChBluCh Posts: 43
    i was able to quit the arena, it did the error again, i quit a 2nd time and now it works ok
  • Options
    Okay, quick update.

I finally escaped the loop. I had to quit the arena, restart the game, then start over in arena. Failing to restart the game leaves you stuck in the loop, regardless of quitting the match, so both are necessary. Sucks that you lose your streak, but at least it means that you're able to continue.