**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Herc and ikaris... any good?

AleorAleor Posts: 3,054 ★★★★★
edited July 2022 in Strategy and Tips
The thing is the best 6* cosmic I had till recently were aarkus, venom and maybe Angela. I got ikaris from pain cosmic selector and now herc from 6* crystal.
Ikaris, as much as I like his animation, his design, wich reminds me of Homelander, his increased power rate buffs, doesn't seem useful. He relies on both buffs and debuffs, he needs to incinerate opponent, he needs to use sp3... Overall he seems like poor man's Hyperion to me
And now herc. I don't run suicides, and his damage seems to be just ok. His sig gives immortality, but I already have Kitty.
Am I missing something about any of those 2? I have 2 cosmic gems and was waiting for a champ to use it on, but after pulling herc I'm not sure if he's not too overhyped
Post edited by Kabam Valkyrie on

Comments

• Options
    GrumrokGrumrok Posts: 64
    If u think he's overhyped, just don't level him.
    Meanwhile he's rocking top spots in every tier list laughing at u.

Better luck next time with you're pulls.
  • Options
    ReignkingTWReignkingTW Posts: 2,534 ★★★★★
    Watch kt1's recent top 15 champs, might help you.
  • Options
    Godslayer_1Godslayer_1 Posts: 329 ★★★
    If you think herc's damage is 'ok', then i don't have anything to say to you
  • Options
    JragonMaster170JragonMaster170 Posts: 2,044 ★★★★★
    Watch some youtube guides.
  • Options
    Sundance_2099Sundance_2099 Posts: 2,813 ★★★★★
    I used Hercules to beat the Maestro. He's a literal God.
  • Options
    Moving to the correct category :)
  • Options
    Dash855Dash855 Posts: 239
    You sure you know how to play herc? It I agree on Icarus, pretty hyped up for no reason at all.