**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Auto Claim Adjective Feature

Skiddy212Skiddy212 Posts: 1,101 ★★★★
edited July 2022 in Suggestions and Requests
Quality of life changes recently have been exceptional let me start there, specifically referencing the recent energy change.

Another note though, with the return of summoner camp, I feel the need that quests like that should have an auto complete/claim feature when the task is finished. This prevents people, in summoner camps case, from missing a day (i almost fell victim to this yesterday - hence the existence of this post lol).

An auto claim button on any of the adjectives overall would be nice. It is very tedious and lagy having to do it individually one by one every time it completes. Going into the stash does not always work/is also lagy as well

I am sure that this is not the first time it is being suggested, nor will it be the last. But can it be addressed? Is it even possible for this feature to be included in the game?

Hoping to hear some feedback from the mods on this if they can comment. Would be much appreciated.
Post edited by Kabam Valkyrie on

Comments

• Options
    SkyLord7000SkyLord7000 Posts: 3,999 ★★★★★
    Or change notifications to only appear when an objective is complete, and clicking on notification would instantly claim that objective reward.
  • Options

Or change notifications to only appear when an objective is complete, and clicking on notification would instantly claim that objective reward.

Another possibility yes!
  • Options
    K00shMaanK00shMaan Posts: 1,289 ★★★★
    Use directly from overflow for items would also be a great feature.
  • Options
    Kabam Jax said:

Hey summoners, thanks for the recommendation!

I know some conversations have taken place around an auto-claim feature, specifically as a result of this event.

I'm not sure of their plans, but it seems like it is getting some real attention. Could be something we see semi-soon!

Awesome news to hear. Just glad it is a concept that is being discussed behind the scenes!

Thanks Jax, thanks for the response!
  • Options
    GrassKnucklesGrassKnuckles Posts: 1,923 ★★★★★
    I love auto claiming adjectives
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,247 ★★★★★

I love auto claiming adjectives

Yes. I love claiming all my wonderful, inspiring, and illuminating adjectives. ;)
  • Options
    Crine60Crine60 Posts: 1,391 ★★★★
    Kabam Jax said:

Hey summoners, thanks for the recommendation!

I know some conversations have taken place around an auto-claim feature, specifically as a result of this event.

I'm not sure of their plans, but it seems like it is getting some real attention. Could be something we see semi-soon!

If they are considering doing this please pass on that some people might not want this so it would be better if they made it a selectable option. When further objectives don't require claiming the previous ones to progress I usually wait until the rewards are expiring in the reward tab to claim certain things that would go into overflow. I don't want items or catalysts I might not be ready to use losing the extra time I can get on them by waiting to claim them until the last minute.

The most important thing should be making sure the notifications work correctly and if you do go for an autoclaim mechanic please make it optional.
  • Options
    Sean_WhoSean_Who Posts: 618 ★★★
    Why are they even objectives? Just give it upon logging in instead of doing some asinine tasks...