**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

will friendly mode be live soon in battlegrounds

super ready for the full release of BG cant wait to play some friends and ally mates who actually do not cheat or matchmake with paragons how does someone with under 10 k prestige keep getting tb and paragon matches oh and uncollected cheat accounts beating a rank 3 6 star in 35 seconds with a class disadvantage and finishing with 100% health seems fishy

Comments

• Options
    Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,185 ★★★★★
    I hope they add it, too, but not sure it will count toward rewards of any sort.
  • Options
    RiptideRiptide Posts: 3,067 ★★★★★

I hope they add it, too, but not sure it will count toward rewards of any sort.

I feel like that could be abused

• Options
    InsaneSkullInsaneSkull Posts: 314 ★★
    Friendly mode not needed if no rewards for wasting your time.
  • Options
    Peairs420Peairs420 Posts: 60
    Kabam Jax said:

Hey Summoners!

We will have more information about the full release of BG, including more details about friendlies, in the next episode of Inside the Contest (coming later this month/early next)! It will touch on a lot of your inquires here.

What I'll confirm now is: Friendly matches will not contribute to rewards/leaderboards. It would be way too easily exploitable to operate this way. It is for bragging rights and so you can tell your friends you are definitively better than them.

as it should be thank you.
  • Options
    BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★
    Kabam Jax said:

Hey Summoners!

We will have more information about the full release of BG, including more details about friendlies, in the next episode of Inside the Contest (coming later this month/early next)! It will touch on a lot of your inquires here.

What I'll confirm now is: Friendly matches will not contribute to rewards/leaderboards. It would be way too easily exploitable to operate this way. It is for bragging rights and so you can tell your friends you are definitively better than them.

As it won’t count for rewards, will there be a reduced energy cost for it?