August Login calendar issue

faizi_frenzyfaizi_frenzy Member Posts: 24
edited August 2022 in Bugs and Known Issues
After the latest update, i am not getting the latest august calendar rewards. I have also updated the game to the latest version. Refer to the attached image for latest game version. Kabam please check and resolve.

Post edited by Kabam Zibiit on

Comments

• ArkkyArkky Member Posts: 87
    27 Days remaining, 27 rewards left. It looks fine?
  • GamerGamer Member Posts: 10,718 ★★★★★
    Arkky said:

27 Days remaining, 27 rewards left. It looks fine?

He doesn’t talk of that’s canlder

• ArkkyArkky Member Posts: 87
    Oh, the Gatekeeper one. Gotcha.
  • faizi_frenzyfaizi_frenzy Member Posts: 24
    @Arkky yeah thats the issue. The gatekeeper one
  • MslayerkratosMslayerkratos Member Posts: 2
  • MslayerkratosMslayerkratos Member Posts: 2
    Facing same issues
  • Kabam MiikeKabam Miike Moderator Posts: 8,269
    Hey there, if you have updated to the latest build after the Calendar reset, you might not get access to the new Calendar until the reset today. If you have already updated it and it does not show up when the Calendar resets later today (at 00:00 UTC), please let us know!
  • Lovejoy72Lovejoy72 Member Posts: 1,858 ★★★★

Hey there, if you have updated to the latest build after the Calendar reset, you might not get access to the new Calendar until the reset today. If you have already updated it and it does not show up when the Calendar resets later today (at 00:00 UTC), please let us know!

I updated mine early, and the calendar just never showed
    @Kabam Miike thank you so much for the response. Today the issue is resolved and now the new calendar is showing in the game.

@Kabam Miike thank you so much for the response. Today the issue is resolved and now the new calendar is showing in the game.

Did you lose a day on the end of the calendar? Or are you getting all the rewards?
    @Lovejoy72 no i hvnt loose a day in the calendar..i have got day one reward as well (i.e. 2* storm)

@Lovejoy72 no i hvnt loose a day in the calendar..i have got day one reward as well (i.e. 2* storm)

Must’ve had different problems then. I Absolutely lost the last day of the calendar.