**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Has kabam forgotten the Tech daily offer compensation

So its been almost two weeks since we bought the tech daily offer with the new nexus crystals that were released with the wrong drop rates, kabam said it would be resolved and correct crystals be sent out and still nothing has been done. Come on guys youve got my 16$ and im still waiting on my crystals

Comments

• VegetaNoOujiVegetaNoOuji Posts: 57
    It does seem a bit long, but with the issues lately but in general, who knows.
  • DocWestDocWest Posts: 66
    I’m hoping we get an update about what’s going on with this soon. They haven’t mentioned it after the initial statement that it was a mistake they would correct.
  • MigAceMigAce Posts: 38
    It takes them at least 2 weeks to compensate.
  • Wozzle007Wozzle007 Posts: 936 ★★★★★
    edited August 2022
    I was going to write a passive aggressive message but, we’ve had a response. To be fair I think this is the second or 3rd update @Kabam Miike has given on various threads along the way, so thank you. I shall try to be patient like Obi Wan was whilst waiting for the door to open to battle Darth Maul after he killed Qui-Gon. I’ll probably still get a choice of 3x 3* champs anyway.
  • Bugmat78Bugmat78 Posts: 2,136 ★★★★★
    Glad to hear this will be corrected soon
  • Lovejoy72Lovejoy72 Posts: 1,858 ★★★★

Magic hats didn’t work today I guess?

Magic hats never work. Unless you count Frosty the Snowman.
  • TheCipeTheCipe Posts: 29
    May I please have an update on this?
  • StarhawkStarhawk Posts: 614 ★★★
    edited August 2022
    Thank you for the last update but can we get an update now that Monday is here?

I hope at this point we get compensation for the inconvenience. Anywhere else I would expect the proper product, replacement or refund without having to wait 2 weeks unless something is out of stock.
  • SnakepSnakep Posts: 362 ★★★
    Starhawk said:

I hope at this point we get compensation for the inconvenience. Anywhere else I would expect the proper product, replacement or refund without having to wait 2 weeks unless something is out of stock.

To be fair in this circumstance you got exactly what you paid for from the beginning. The drops odds were clearly posted and accurate. It was only after this that kabam buffed the drop rates and promised new crystals. I am also waiting for one of the buffed drop rate crystals, they will come soon but we were certainly never duped into some TOS violation.
  • StarhawkStarhawk Posts: 614 ★★★
    Snakep said:

Starhawk said:

To be fair in this circumstance you got exactly what you paid for from the beginning. The drops odds were clearly posted and accurate. It was only after this that kabam buffed the drop rates and promised new crystals. I am also waiting for one of the buffed drop rate crystals, they will come soon but we were certainly never duped into some TOS violation.
    except as someone else stated Kabam Mike said otherwise on the same day the crystals originally came out so they were still being sold with the knowledge that they had the incorrect drop rates and would need to be eventually compensated.
  • SnakepSnakep Posts: 362 ★★★
    Starhawk said:

Snakep said:

Starhawk said:

except as someone else stated Kabam Mike said otherwise on the same day the crystals originally came out so they were still being sold with the knowledge that they had the incorrect drop rates and would need to be eventually compensated.
    I’m not saying we don’t deserve to receive new crystals with the increased drop rates, only that we received exactly what we payed when we bought the tech daily crystals and no TOS violation happened I also don’t believe kabam when they said they had the incorrect drop rates. I think we got what they meant to sell us but the players were so outraged that they had to backtrack a bit and raise the rates and say that was their intention all along.
  • JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    Snakep said:

Starhawk said:

Snakep said:

Starhawk said:

I’m not saying we don’t deserve to receive new crystals with the increased drop rates, only that we received exactly what we payed when we bought the tech daily crystals and no TOS violation happened I also don’t believe kabam when they said they had the incorrect drop rates. I think we got what they meant to sell us but the players were so outraged that they had to backtrack a bit and raise the rates and say that was their intention all along.
    Why do you mention the TOS in terms of if kabam broke it or not? I mean sure they could break their own tos but no one here is saying that. It’s terms of service, it’s their terms we agree upon to use their services not the other way around.

Having the incorrect drop rates for crystals even if they are shown is proven to be compensated. If only because it’s a cash sale and the OS we users used to make the purchase will refund our money because it’s considered bait and switch. So kabam will take the appropriate measures by giving the correct crystal to everyone that bought it so there is no negative units or Mis-use of refunds.
  • MidnightfoxMidnightfox Posts: 1,091 ★★★
    Thank you jax. Always our hero.
  • TheCipeTheCipe Posts: 29
    edited August 2022
    Kabam Jax said:

Summoners!

An after hours update: Without issues, the correct crystals should be sent out tomorrow morning!

Again, timezone-wise we're looking at Pacific time. Soon.

Thank you
  • BahubaliBahubali Posts: 438 ★★★
    Kabam Jax said:

Summoners!

An after hours update: Without issues, the correct crystals should be sent out tomorrow morning!

Again, timezone-wise we're looking at Pacific time. Soon.

Thanks for the update
  • Bugmat78Bugmat78 Posts: 2,136 ★★★★★
    Awaiting this - thanks for the update.
  • IlluminantIlluminant Posts: 196
    damn i was hoping it was gonna be at the daily reset
  • Vance2_jrVance2_jr Posts: 703 ★★★
    edited August 2022
    Patiently awaiting my 3* Psycho Man.
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,542 ★★★★★
    edited August 2022
    Still technically an hour + 25 minutes left in Pacific “morning.” I’m thinking it gets made up to us with 6* OS raining from the crystals. ;)

Dr. Zola