**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

VFX issues List

2»

Comments

• BigPoppaCBONEBigPoppaCBONE Posts: 2,279 ★★★★★

Interesting how long they are taking to sort this versus say the Scarlet Witch issue of hitting harder than they liked. And this was never even intended. And they even released it a week late.

Don’t be surprised if this goes on for weeks as it’s making them more money than intended.

I don't get why people are still rushing to finish the permanent content despite how bugged it is. It passes a message that "these addicts don't care how jank the game is, they'll play and spend anyway, so no rush fixing anything that makes the game harder".
  • SuelGamesSuelGames Posts: 933 ★★★
    Lol i knew i wasnt crazy, didnt know there was a bug, so i tried to parry Emma in "normal" form, ofc it didnt work cause in fact she was diamond form even tough her skin was normal, so i got comboed into oblivion.

I was like wtf parry didnt work, she wasnt diamond.. it all makes sense now
  • AverageDesiAverageDesi Posts: 5,260 ★★★★★

Interesting how long they are taking to sort this versus say the Scarlet Witch issue of hitting harder than they liked. And this was never even intended. And they even released it a week late.

Don’t be surprised if this goes on for weeks as it’s making them more money than intended.

Because this is a bug. Something went wrong soemwhere and they have to find it and then fix it. The other thing was not a bug. It's something they changed in a characters kit
  • AverageDesiAverageDesi Posts: 5,260 ★★★★★

I don't get why people are still rushing to finish the permanent content despite how bugged it is. It passes a message that "these addicts don't care how jank the game is, they'll play and spend anyway, so no rush fixing anything that makes the game harder".
    I hardly had any issues even with the bug . Sure some fights were annoying but even scytalis wasn't an issue if you pay attention to where she was and i could root her 90% of the time which would be the case even without the bug
  • Need to delay the AW season until it’s fixed
  • World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,566 ★★★★★
    It was a fun 5 days fighting Map 6 Invisible Woman mini boss who never had the invisible effect.
  • BabyMiikeBabyMiike Posts: 1,147 ★★★★

Hey all,

This issue should now be resolved! Thank you all for your patience as we worked to address this issue. We'll be monitoring the situation and looking at how it affected Summoners during the duration of the Bug.

Thank Kabam Miike
  • ReignkingTWReignkingTW Posts: 2,528 ★★★★★
    Is it fixed? I just had Miles go invisible in arena.
  • mgj0630mgj0630 Posts: 992 ★★★★
    Just fought Mephisto in 8.1.3 about 15 minutes ago. Fix seems intermittent at best. There were times when I would see his Aura of Incineration, but more often than not, it didn't show up.
  • Longshot_33Longshot_33 Posts: 349 ★★★
    More importantly can anyone confirm we can now see the act 8 boss traps?
  • Longshot_33Longshot_33 Posts: 349 ★★★
    Practice fights seem ok against frost, kraven and ghost 👍🏼
  • DwightrowleyDwightrowley Posts: 21
    @Kabam Miike when are we gonna see the results of this monitoring?
  • TheLightBringerTheLightBringer Posts: 453 ★★★★

Hey all,

This issue should now be resolved! Thank you all for your patience as we worked to address this issue. We'll be monitoring the situation and looking at how it affected Summoners during the duration of the Bug.

Nothing on this yet?