**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Need LOL advice

I pulled a 5* stark spidey and finally I will try a Lol attempt on the easy path. Most likely I will take colossus short cut but I need to know how much attack synergy I would need. What is the best synergy team I can bring with SS and if anyone has a link to a good mastery setup for lol that would be appreciated as well. Thanks

Comments

• Options
    SuskanutSuskanut Posts: 113
    With him you want as much crit rate as possible
  • Options
    Hey there! In order to make sure that this thread is found and people can discuss this, I've moved the thread to our Strategy and Tips section.
  • Options
    Vision_41Vision_41 Posts: 721
    i think if you had Blade it'd be pretty good because Blade is great as well. Check out his spotlight for more information on attack synergies.
    https://playcontestofchampions.com/champion-spotlight-spider-man-stark-enhanced/
    If you have, Iron Man Hulkbuster for +30% AI reboot, Vulture for+15% Ability Accuracy increase, and Ms Marvel/ Spider-man (Miles Morales) for Stun, Shock and Ensnare Debuffs last 30% longer. The site also includes Mastery recommendations! Hope you found this helpful!
  • Options
    GrimmbearGrimmbear Posts: 639 ★★★
    R4 him. Bring a team og YJ Antman YJ and then u can bring a utility champ. You'll have yhe long enrage as well as a champ to fight Magik in perhaps GP or AA.
  • Options
    JohnnyBeastJohnnyBeast Posts: 59
    Grimmbear wrote: »
    R4 him. Bring a team og YJ Antman YJ and then u can bring a utility champ. You'll have yhe long enrage as well as a champ to fight Magik in perhaps GP or AA.
    I don’t have a 5* YJ or AM would 4* YJ and AM with a 3* YJ give me the longer enrage as well?
  • Options
    GrimmbearGrimmbear Posts: 639 ★★★
    Yes, actually. Spark has super high attack so 3 attack synergies woupd give him long enrage