**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

No where to report bug crashes, battle grounds

It has costed me to not reach vibranium 3 times now. So frustrating when we pay for parts of the game and this happens

Discussions have been close and I have nowhere to report to, I understand it’s new and y’all are trying to figure it out, but still annoying for the players

Comments

• Options
    World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,573 ★★★★★
    I agree. It’d be nice if there was a thread dedicated to battleground bugs that we could post in. As is , it’s very difficult getting a response when you do make a valid bug report with all their requested info.
  • Options
    Hey there!

A dedicated thread could work, but I would much rather keep them to individual threads in case we need to ask for more information, or if there is an update on the situation. A dedicated thread would make those communications harder.

I agree. It’d be nice if there was a thread dedicated to battleground bugs that we could post in. As is , it’s very difficult getting a response when you do make a valid bug report with all their requested info.

It's also important to remember that when reporting a bug, you shouldn't always expect a response. If there is no additional information needed, we take that information and report it, but are not likely to respond.
  • Options
    Dannycorb23Dannycorb23 Posts: 197
    Once again, the inconsistencies have cost me multiple games, progress, and rewards.

If it’s not working out let’s just leave it behind? It was a good try I’d say