**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Cheater alert (how is this possible)

__SF____SF__ Posts: 286 ★★
edited October 2022 in General Discussion
[removed username]

Let alone it’s difficult to win and move up the rankings with the Meta but then u get clowns like this guy who comes in with a low low profile and fighters and wins battleground rounds with one hit or seconds. Come on now… I’m using resources to do this fights and work towards trying to rank higher. This isn’t the first I come across. It has been reported but please beware.
Post edited by Kabam Miike on

Comments

• Options
    Crine60Crine60 Posts: 1,391 ★★★★
    This will be closed and the pictures removed. While we should be able to call out certain things it is against the forum rules to post these kinds of things. All you can do is report them. There is nothing for anyone to beware of regarding this player because you can't choose not to fight them if you encounter them.
  • Options
    I'm sorry that you experienced this, and we are totally aware of how disheartening this is.

As Crine60 mentioned, it is against Forum rules to post reports of cheaters here. The Forum team is not equipped to investigate these reports or escalate them. You can report players that you suspect of cheating in-game with the Report button after a fight concludes, or to our Support team.
This discussion has been closed.