**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Test of valor is gone

The other threat about this was closed, but the issue persists. There's no icon on home screen and no one in my alliance can open another test.

Comments

• jcruz2133jcruz2133 Posts: 152
    I just opened one an hour ago. relax homes. its just rarer than most people expected.
  • PsychoChrisPsychoChris Posts: 18
    We have the same problem. Before maintenance all our members had the Test of Valor icon on their home screen. Now none has it there and we are unable to trigger another one. We had about 2 per day before maintenance.
    I asked other alliances. The ones that were able to trigger it have the icon on their homescreen and none without that icon was able to trigger it.

jcruz2133, do you have the icon visible?
  • TsunaniTsunani Posts: 173
    jcruz2133 wrote: »
    I just opened one an hour ago. relax homes. its just rarer than most people expected.

I know it's rare, but the icon is gone for everyone in my alliance. We are burning out our chances to open by gaining Valor and nothing happens.
  • Don't worry. We're looking into this, but not having the Icon will not stop you from triggering the Quests. Those are located in the Quests section of the menu, and that is only an indicator.
  • We still haven’t been able to trigger. Many are doing arenas and hitting milestones in blow events today. 2 that have yet to trigger a mission reported finishing heroic ch 3 today and nothing. Just seems a bit off going from at least 3 a day to nothing since maintenance ended. Maybe we were super lucky before...
  • PsychoChrisPsychoChris Posts: 18
    Hambone5000, just out of curiosity, do you have the Test of Valor icon on the main screen visible?
  • Ya it shows up on mine.
  • RiegelRiegel Posts: 1,088 ★★★★
    Was the spawn chance reduced during maintenance? Having so many finish chp 3 with no proc is curious.
  • Kiper7Kiper7 Posts: 6
    I'm in very active ally as well and no special quest since maintenance. It was pretty constant before...
    While kabam is looking into this, we're staying behind other alliances. 1 day lost.
  • RaganatorRaganator Posts: 2,500 ★★★★★
    Yeah we haven't triggered since maintenance...and it's not for lack of collecting valor.
  • Guys, I need to remind you there are random! There is absolutely no guaranteed way to trigger a Test of Valor. You could theoretically have started 10 of them since the beginning, and then never trigger one again. They are random.
  • RaganatorRaganator Posts: 2,500 ★★★★★
    Guys, I need to remind you there are random! There is absolutely no guaranteed way to trigger a Test of Valor. You could theoretically have started 10 of them since the beginning, and then never trigger one again. They are random.

Then what you said in the other thread about certain alliances not having an advantage in the valor race is simply false. You shouldn't give overall rank rewards for valor if your quoted statement is true.
  • 420sam420sam Posts: 526 ★★★
    Guys, I need to remind you there are random! There is absolutely no guaranteed way to trigger a Test of Valor. You could theoretically have started 10 of them since the beginning, and then never trigger one again. They are random.

WAIT...so this truly is a random nature game?!?!?

Mike, but don't you think it's pretty weird that we were all triggering fine and, after maintenance both, icon and test are gone. Would be too much of a coincidence, really hard to swallow.
  • Tsunani wrote: »

Mike, but don't you think it's pretty weird that we were all triggering fine and, after maintenance both, icon and test are gone. Would be too much of a coincidence, really hard to swallow.

Unfortunately, that's all it is. It's a coincidence. Most alliances also triggered more earlier because they finished the Champions of the Arena event earlier, and those are the biggest single sources of Valor in the game.

I'm still having the team look into the issue with the missing button on the front page, but this thread is spiraling out of control and into conspiracy theory territory, so I'm going to close it down. OP, we'll PM you if we find anything or need more information from you.
This discussion has been closed.