**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Can we not get stuck in Relic tutorial when viewing the Champion tab?

SHIELD4AGENTSHIELD4AGENT Posts: 915 ★★★★
I don't want touching them relics at the moment. Thanks

Comments

• TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
    you can unequip the tutorial one for free
  • SHIELD4AGENTSHIELD4AGENT Posts: 915 ★★★★

Hey all,

Once you go to the Relics for the first time, you will have to do the Tutorial and Bind a relic, but remember that it DOES NOT COST anything to unbind a Relic for your first few times. You do not have to pay for any until 7 Unbinds.

More information in the "Relic and Battlecast Details" section of this post: https://playcontestofchampions.com/news/what-are-relics/

This is an important step in introducing a new feature in any game. It takes just a few seconds, but I do suggest that you actually read it.

ok thanks
  • RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,399 ★★★★★
    Or better idea, don't open the relics till you feel like you need or want them! 😂
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,765 ★★★★★
    Rap said:

Regardless the damn tutorial should not block us from our champs or lock us in the champ tab.
    I for one am convienced worse is ahead with these things just being thrown out at us.
    Forcing us through the tutorial isn't making me excited. No explainations! For example why do 5 and 6 star champs show as choices in the class? So the tutorial can explain 3 stars go with 3 stars? Or??? And why do champs that have their own class relic show up under a different class relic?
    Too many unknowns from a company with a lousy record on roll outs of new material.

Rap needs a nap. Or go play another game. Seriously you only ever complain about this one. Relentlessly.
  • SHIELD4AGENTSHIELD4AGENT Posts: 915 ★★★★
    Ceder said:

Having to use units to unbind a relic at all is a total scam and makes no sense, even if the first 7 are free

I'm just gonna let them relics collect the dust. embers on the other hand sells for some amount of gold
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,765 ★★★★★
    R_jay0027 said:

250,000 gold to rank up a 3 star relic seems like a lot.
    But perhaps that is a normal amount of gold for an rank up.

Considering we don't have to. Use golfd for anything else regarding relics it doesn't seem all that bad.
  • Wolviedrone97Wolviedrone97 Posts: 185
    This is like han and chewy banging on the instrument panel trying to get the falcon to kick into hyper drive And it just fizzling puut puut puut... out. I think throwing all the new content into the game is a recipe for disaster especially with brand spanking new players. Expecting people.. especially new players to invest in unexplained complicated parts of the game is not a great idea,heck I've been playing this game since 2015ish and I still don't understand some aspects of it. Not that anyone asked me for my opinion ( go ahead forum assassins and attack) too much too quickly for me.