**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Holiday Gift Card Question

SHIELD4AGENTSHIELD4AGENT Posts: 915 ★★★★
The Holiday Gift Card drops on the 24th, 25th on my timezone...
I'm currently Thronebreaker, so If I progress to Paragon before I claim it does the claimable gift update to Paragon gift too?

Comments

• Options
    Rohit_316Rohit_316 Posts: 3,386 ★★★★★
    No ..Miike confirmed yesterday changing progression won't update your gift . You will get yo gift as per the progression you were when the event starts.
  • Options
    Rohit_316 said:

No ..Miike confirmed yesterday changing progression won't update your gift . You will get yo gift as per the progression you were when the event starts.

thanks mate.
  • Options
    Graves_3Graves_3 Posts: 1,304 ★★★★★
    Rohit_316 said:

Miike was talking about the anniversary calendar. Don’t think he mentioned anything about the holiday gift which I think is what the OP is asking about. Holiday calendar is actually the same for all summoners regardless of progression.
  • Options

The gift card can be used in-store to purchase your Progression Level specific Holiday Gift. Claim the card whenever you'd like, but don't use it until you've become Paragon if you are aiming for the Paragon Gift. Just don't wait too long and let the gift expire!

thank you for clarifying that.
    I can become Paragon when BG season rewards drop but I know there will be delays for the reward rollouts. just missing a few r4 fragments to Paragon.
  • Options
    Superstar_1126Superstar_1126 Posts: 405 ★★
    What is a Holiday Gift Card???
  • Options
    mostlyharmlessnmostlyharmlessn Posts: 1,387 ★★★★

It's what people that are horrible at shopping for gifts get people.... or what people that don't like other people's taste in gifts request.....

Oh you mean in game... never mind....
  • Options
    MackeyMackey Posts: 1,549 ★★★★★

It's what people that are horrible at shopping for gifts get people.... or what people that don't like other people's taste in gifts request.....

Oh you mean in game... never mind....
    Shocking, if I got a gift card with x amount on where I can spend it in numerous places on whatever I like ... that's is a much better gift than a new hoodie. One could say more thought goes into a gift card gift 😉