**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

AQ our champs trapped in Limbo!

2»

Comments

• Options
    GameSharkGameShark Posts: 10
    GbSarkar wrote: »
    ffi6u30qw8jq.png
    Accessing AQ through alliance tab took me here (notice that we already have a score even though AQ hasn't started). Restarting also does nothing
    We need punishment. Give us 30 min timers!
    EDIT: I didn't join AQ when we had double events

Got the exact same issue this side
  • Options
    GameSharkGameShark Posts: 10
    Alright everybody,

I know you're all being very patient. We haven't worked everything out yet, so I'll have more details in a moment, but I need to give you all a heads up that we are wiping the slate clean and starting over with this round of AQ.

I know this is very light on detail, but we wanted to get this announcement out as soon as we could because the process is starting imminently. More details to follow shortly.

I hope you get it fixed today still, faults are starting to happen way to often
  • Options
    KoperBoyKoperBoy Posts: 210 ★★
    LOL at all of us who hoped things would be better under Netmarble.
  • Options
    I started AQ like 30 min ago.. and no one in my alliance can see a active AQ just me are there and now my 3 champs are lock until tomorrow in AQ. That is not fear u have to do something KABAM
  • Options
    Bobden89Bobden89 Posts: 25
    If the AQ thing isn't resolved in an hour or so, most of the european players will go to sleep, so we will need either no CD on energy at least for this AQ, or very low CD. Otherwise, we won't be able to finish it.
  • Options
    BrainimpacterBrainimpacter Posts: 578 ★★★
    I started AQ like 30 min ago.. and no one in my alliance can see a active AQ just me are there and now my 3 champs are lock until tomorrow in AQ. That is not fear u have to do something KABAM

lol AQ is cancelled it will all be reset and started over once they work it out.
  • Options
    Kronos987654321Kronos987654321 Posts: 584 ★★★
    I can't wait for Mike to tell us again how 30 minute timers are somehow bad (yet we get whenever they mess up like this).
  • Options
    GreyDadGreyDad Posts: 4
    ...monkeys and footballs
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,247 ★★★★★
    Hey all,

We've made a post about our plans regarding this issue right here: https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/3288/notice-restarting-alliance-quests-june-2nd-2017

Thanks Miike. Busy day for you guys. I appreciate it.
  • Options
    VoluntarisVoluntaris Posts: 1,198 ★★★
    least Kabam could do is give us 30 min timers since such a later start/end time is going to royally screw over many alliances running Map 6
  • Options
    h8fclc0k9fkd.png

What about the alliances that started 3 quests?
  • Options
    Sith_LordSith_Lord Posts: 230 ★★
    edited June 2017
    Miike, this is not a very good look at all, man. This should just be pushed over for tomorrow instead. Our Euro & foreign guys will be totally f****d on this AQ with this late start, which will mean that they will totally be our for tier 1, & means that we will have a very late start throughout the week. Being smart about this would mean to push it over until tomorrow.
  • Options
    Bobden89Bobden89 Posts: 25
    So from what I read in Miike's post, the end timer will be pushed into the night for Europeans.. This means that next AQ's, we won't be able to start it till morning's European timer? Hope they do give 30 mins cd on this AQ series, if they plan on doing this, or push it till tomorrow and start at the normal time, like Sith_Lord suggested, or European players will have a hard time this week...
  • Options
    KoperBoyKoperBoy Posts: 210 ★★
    Bobden89 wrote: »
    So from what I read in Miike's post, the end timer will be pushed into the night for Europeans.. This means that next AQ's, we won't be able to start it till morning's European timer? Hope they do give 30 mins cd on this AQ series, if they plan on doing this, or push it till tomorrow and start at the normal time, like Sith_Lord suggested, or European players will have a hard time this week...

Basically day 5 of AQ will be only 14 hours long.

Is this contstructive enough for you Miike??
  • Options
    KpatrixKpatrix Posts: 1,055 ★★★
    We need no timers
  • Options
    Alright guys, I know we've post in this thread as well, but please keep all conversations on Alliance Quests in this thread here: https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/3210/cannot-join-aq-two-aqs-edit-can-join-but-two-aqs-are-up
This discussion has been closed.