**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

BG Matchmaking Down?

Anyone else having this issue? No matter how long I wait it never lets me start the fight.

Comments

• Options
    Standardman1989Standardman1989 Posts: 536 ★★★
    Yes i have the same problem
  • Options
    ThomildoThomildo Posts: 446 ★★★
    Yup, same here
  • Options
    DankeaceDankeace Posts: 38
    edited January 2023
    Strange, hope this is addressed soon.
  • Options
    BigBlueOxBigBlueOx Posts: 1,587 ★★★★★
    Can’t make this stuff up… come on Kabam we’ve only been bored AF for the last 2 weeks
  • Options
    Grootman1294Grootman1294 Posts: 864 ★★★★
    I got a match after about a minute of waiting. Maybe everyone is scared of the meta lol
  • Options
    ThomildoThomildo Posts: 446 ★★★
    Kabam Jax said:

Hey Summoners!

We are taking this to the team right now!

Thank you for bringing it to our attention.

Thanks. Btw, the battlegrounds objectives seem to have dissapeared too.
  • Options
    Hey all,

Can you please confirm that you are unable to matchmake, or is it just taking a very long time? I had a match take 1:30, but I'm seeing screenshots of even longer above.
  • Options
    Yodabolt21Yodabolt21 Posts: 2,534 ★★★★★
    The first 3 or so matches I did it matched quick, less than 20 seconds. The last handful have taken over 2 minutes. Giving up today
  • Options
    OdachiOdachi Posts: 1,069 ★★★★

Hey all,

Can you please confirm that you are unable to matchmake, or is it just taking a very long time? I had a match take 1:30, but I'm seeing screenshots of even longer above.

Mine took almost 3mins, I think people just don't like the nodes and are voting with their feet (or thumbs)
  • Options
    GoingBackGoingBack Posts: 100 ★★
    My smaller account has been having a shorter matchmaking times. Could just be luck, but thought I would share.
  • Options
    Hey Gang!

Looks like this was an issue with just too many people diving in to play BG at the same time, matchmaking couldn't keep up! It should have already evened itself out, but give it an hour or so and let us know if the issues persist.

We've already seen improved matchmaking times on our personal accounts.
  • Options
    RayMonDxRayMonDx Posts: 33
    It seems broken again for me, it was fine 1/2 hours ago.