**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Battlegrounds objectives disappeared [NOT A BUG]

Asim38Asim38 Posts: 135
edited January 2023 in Bugs and Known Issues

After winning one round, the battlegrounds objectives for second and third round wins just disappeared. As can be seen, I only completed 1 round. Anyone else have a similar issue?

Comments

• ThomildoThomildo Posts: 442 ★★★
    I did one round, and 3/4 objectives dissapeared. Only the victory track one is still there. And i can’t match a second round, clock just keeps ticking.. anyone else?
  • Blackw00lfBlackw00lf Posts: 19
    Same, i did 2 maches and objectives are gone
    Plus after one mach it was showing that only one win was count ( like this one objective was full) rest had 0 and after the reset of the game objectives were gone only complete was left
  • LickyLicky Posts: 303 ★★
    Yes exactly the same for me glad someone else has had same issue, hopefully we'll get them back
  • LickyLicky Posts: 303 ★★
    Same here too
  • ThomildoThomildo Posts: 442 ★★★
    Same
  • ChiliDogChiliDog Posts: 883 ★★★

Hey All,

So the bug here is not that the other objective disappeared but that it was there, to begin with.

Players get new objectives when they hit silver and gold. They aren't properly resetting at the start of the season, so it looks like they are losing objectives, but they shouldn't have them in the first place. They will get one back when they reach silver and the other back when they reach gold.

Where/when was this mentioned? I read through the BG season 4 change log and didn't read anything to this effect. Any reason, since it's a big change from season 3, this wasn't relayed to the community?
    Same thing happened in season 3. You may not have noticed it.
  • Asim38Asim38 Posts: 135
    JOC_3096 said:

Hey All,

So the bug here is not that the other objective disappeared but that it was there, to begin with.

Players get new objectives when they hit silver and gold. They aren't properly resetting at the start of the season, so it looks like they are losing objectives, but they shouldn't have them in the first place. They will get one back when they reach silver and the other back when they reach gold.

Ah okay! What if we reach silver before next objectives drop, ie tonight, will that bring it back or wait 2 days?
    Looks like you get the objective right away. I just made it to Silver 3. Restarted the game and got the objective.

Cheers!