Battleground modders are back!😡

OyheOyhe Member Posts: 6
edited January 2023 in General Discussion
This **** is running liquid courage and double edge is this electric defense meta. His Hercules took no suicide damage nor did he take damage from been power burned when he hits a CGR that gains armor up when struck. Did the fight in this current meta in 14 seconds. ****! Kabam you’re really sleeping on modder. Will be keeping my money to myself until this is fixed!
[Images removed as per forum rules.]

Post edited by Kabam Zibiit on

Comments

• OyheOyhe Member Posts: 6
    Also his kitty pride without an armor break I did a 23 seconds on warlock with armor up. She won’t even gain power to throw a special for a quick kill. Kabam this is frustrating
  • rajjjeshrajjjesh Member Posts: 15
    That's not the modders, they give first 10 hits as heavy, then they pause the fight until it's ends, I too face the same issue, not worth playing this BG
    We need to watch the fight duration. Kabam needs to look into this. There should not be pause options
    Oh sorry, your ones is BOT and mine is different case
  • FurrymoosenFurrymoosen Member Posts: 2,765 ★★★★★
    FYI, you can’t post pictures with players’ names. It’s against forum rules and those pictures will be taken down as soon as a mod catches them. In the future, take the names out.

Clearly this guy is a modder, but one thing to correct - Hercules is not going to take damage from suicides. He has bleed and poison resistance and as a result heals from the debuffs so long as the user has willpower, which anyone running suicides should.
    So yes, this guy cheated and if you haven’t already you should report him through the proper channels, not blasting him on the forums where nothing can be done. But if in a future meta you face a Herc with suicides I don’t want to see you incorrectly reporting a player because he didn’t take suicide damage simply because of a misunderstanding on your end.
    @Furrymoosen if you read my entire statement you will see I pointed out CGR get a armor up when you hit him, automatically he will get power burned and lose health that can’t recover back to 99% in 13 seconds. You should do the maths before you criticize. I have a r4 sig 200 herc and I run suicides most times. I know what herc can do and heal from. Kitty against warlock at 99% health in this meta. You should have said something better or say nothing! I have reported him and also decided to bring it to forum too. I will do this for all modded I face
    I play diligently at all times. Loosing to some cheaters gives no good feeling. They wasting the time and efforts of sincere skilled players
This discussion has been closed.