**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Emotes

GuytennisGuytennis Posts: 420 ★★★
Can we all agree these are the most useless addition to the game since relics. (Please argue about relics elsewhere)

Seriously though, these are a total waste.

Comments

• Options
    Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,185 ★★★★★
    I am in favor of having emotes or something like them, but I am not understanding the design of these initial ones. I clicked the button to choose one and except for Mute had no idae which one means what.

I am thinking that some stylized comic book "Ka-Pow!" and "Boom!" emotes would be more fun.
  • Options
    RebarkRebark Posts: 344 ★★★
    Kabam Jax said:

Hey Summoners,

Emotes are a staple in a lot of competitive games/game modes. They're a way to playfully communicate with your opponent and they come conveniently paired with a mute button; two taps and they go away!

Emotes are, as intended, an aesthetic add-on with no impact on the rest of the game. Their implementation is, similar to relics, meant to allow uninterested summoners to ignore them. They're there for the people that like them and want to use them, and can be easily circumnavigated if you don't!

isn't there a permanently mute option?
  • Options
    Ghost_FanGhost_Fan Posts: 273 ★★★
    Please give us a chat with our opponent and remove all sensoring!
  • Options
    Salve_maker05Salve_maker05 Posts: 407 ★★★
    Hort4 said:

I think it’s a fun addition to personalise battlegrounds and If a little laughing gwenpool annoys you then you might have to grow up

If adding a little laughing Gwenpool to annoy someone else brings you joy then I think you are the person that needs to grow up.
    I never said it ‘brings me joy’ but kabam are putting a fun component into battlegrounds which doesn’t really make any difference to the game itself and people seem to be massively overreacting in a negative way
  • Options
    ItsClobberinTimeItsClobberinTime Posts: 3,288 ★★★★★
    Jeez people are seriously this mad about having to tap twice every match? Lmao what kind of complaint is that "I hAvE tO tAp TWiCe". You Karens must be a lot of fun at parties!
  • Options
    LaurcenLaurcen Posts: 20
    Emotes are great. if you dont want them just turn it off EZ!