**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Battleground is so bugged 😡😡😡

AllbrightAllbright Posts: 54 ★
edited February 2023 in Bugs and Known Issues
I've lost a lot of matches to loading time, and wasted lots of energy refills
Post edited by Kabam Miike on

Comments

• AllbrightAllbright Posts: 54 ★

As usual? Buuuuut we got new emotes though, can't have it all mate

It was better last season, They've ruined something again
  • Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★
    Yeah. It is heavily bugged but kabam isn't interested I guess.

So frustrated rn
  • Hey there,

Can you please give us the information from this bug reporting template so that we can report it to the team?
    edited February 2023

Hey there,

Can you please give us the information from this bug reporting template so that we can report it to the team?

Device and Version: Infinix Hot 10T

Device Operating System: Android 12

Mobile Carrier: MTN

Cellular or WiFi: Both

Game Version Installed: 38.0.0

Game Mode: Battlegrounds

Active Boosts: None

Description of the Issue: 
    Okay, So firstly, After i click "I'm ready", it takes about 6 - 8 seconds for the button to respond, then when it eventually responds and the timer hits 0, It stays stuck till the end of the match or just like my screenshot above, it begins a result countdown without any chance to fight, Sometimes it loads into the fight with a few seconds left, Hence i lose because i run out of time immediately.
    I'll get more screenshots.

• CoppinCoppin Posts: 2,601 ★★★★★
    Yeah it's a bit worse than last season...
    Out of 30 games 12 were 0 dmg 1-5 second losses..
    It would just take me straight back without fighting and assuming i got killed in 1-5 seconds in my atk..
  • ΑrchonΑrchon Posts: 20 ★
    So strong was the opponent that kabam decided the result in a single round. 😡 First fight first nonsense... I'm counting cabam's defeats and they are many...
  • Had to experience a loss when i actually won the match with full health. The match went fine & in the summary it showed i lost & defender remains with full health.
  • Azreal_007Azreal_007 Posts: 12 ★
    edited February 2023
    I am losing with zero points after winning fights. It's happening most of the time.

• Draconic_12Draconic_12 Posts: 997 ★★★★★
    Man I love the creativity 😂
  • ΑrchonΑrchon Posts: 20 ★
    thanks for the predetermined defeats. it is truly an innovation that only great companies can achieve...
    Just a waste of energy, time and hope to get some stuff for my roster 😕

• Darth_StewieDarth_Stewie Posts: 390 ★★★
    This happened to me just now. I guess I'll try again tomorrow...

• FraustusFraustus Posts: 3 ★
    Also running into issues where you don’t see the ban screen. It freezes at the match up, then when it does start it has already auto picked the first matchup.

• SquammoSquammo Posts: 420 ★★★
    Losing a match simply because the opponent was better I can live with, but today I had various fights where due to freezing my champs got auto selected. One time I had to fight man thing using nick. That’s just frustrating.