**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

One of my BG matches didn't have nodes on it

2»

Comments

• Options
    Man this is straight bs. Wasting energy and elder marks just to find out that battlegrounds is bugged. Will there be compensation?
  • Options
    Phillip14233Phillip14233 Posts: 576 ★★★
    Issue has not been resolved. Just did 2 in a row with no buffs, 15 second fights
  • Options
    JMC2007JMC2007 Posts: 42

Yeah it’s still here
  • Options

Soon ™️
  • Options
    rarpaxrarpax Posts: 8
    Still bugged

• Options
    ReignkingTWReignkingTW Posts: 2,534 ★★★★★
    Sad face
  • Options
    StriderzStriderz Posts: 25
    Still completely broken in GC. Sometimes there's no buffs. Sometimes only the health buff is missing.
  • Options
    Ngoalong711Ngoalong711 Posts: 304 ★★
    Coppin said:

This is soooo not fixed... At least the matches take shorter than an Arena round 🤣

but if you pick mystic attacker for the nodes you probly lose to oponent with faster damage dealer( but suck for the node). i lost this way. i would win if the node worked.
  • Options
    RenaxqqRenaxqq Posts: 1,598 ★★★★
    edited February 2023
    Someone just beat my defenders in just 12 seconds! Most likely lost due to this bug!
  • Options
    Ravens20Ravens20 Posts: 77
    I think the right thing to do is to stop BG and work out the issues a lot of people already lost items and also a lot of people are taking advantage of the bugs and as we all know not everyone go on the forums so they're just wasting items and not being made aware of the issue since there's no in game message, i think the best thing to do is to stop BG for now and work on next season and compensate elder marks and energy refills.
  • Options
    Manup456Manup456 Posts: 887 ★★★★
    edited February 2023
    I wish people who disagree with what I said wouldn’t just hide behind a button and say why they disagree.
  • Options
    CoppinCoppin Posts: 2,601 ★★★★★
    Manup456 said:

I wish people who disagree with what I said wouldn’t just hide behind a button and say why they disagree.

I didn't react, but i disagree
  • Options
    CoppinCoppin Posts: 2,601 ★★★★★
    Is it fixed or bug came back? I don't wanna waste any more resources on a nuke race
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,247 ★★★★★
    Coppin said:

Is it fixed or bug came back? I don't wanna waste any more resources on a nuke race

I haven't seen it in my Matches this morning. Can't speak for others.
  • Options
    RaganatorRaganator Posts: 2,507 ★★★★★
    I experienced it two hours ago.
  • Options
    PrimeSaviour_27PrimeSaviour_27 Posts: 364 ★★★
    Is this bug still happening?
  • Options
    wizard78wizard78 Posts: 1
    edited February 2023

zero...zero..zero...0...0...0...0...0:00...duração da luta 2 segundos
  • Options
    Unabonger97Unabonger97 Posts: 49
    What a bug in battlegrounds IMPOSSIBLE......
  • Options
    Koga182187Koga182187 Posts: 2