**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Absorbing Man’s Special 1 Whiffing

Absorbing Man’s special 1 keeps whiffing when landing the first hit of the heavy attack into the special 1. This is happening a lot but not every time. It seems like it only happens when countering the defenders heavy or special with a heavy into the special 1 for the increased crit rating but i could be wrong. Attached is a video of this. It’a always the same, i land the first hit of the heavy attack, throw the special 1, whiff the whole first part with the ball then land the shoulder charge.

https://youtu.be/FXksbLW7eKI

Comments

• Hey would you be able to tell us what mode this was in and what nodes were active at the time? Or where this happens most consistently?
  • Smeagz23Smeagz23 Posts: 98 ★★

Hey would you be able to tell us what mode this was in and what nodes were active at the time? Or where this happens most consistently?

It’s happening everywhere. That was eop herc but it’s happened in rol, side quest, event quest, and battlegrounds as well. I’m not noticing any other patterns concerning this besides what i put in the original post, sorry.
  • shut_up_heathershut_up_heather Posts: 285 ★★
    Oh, easy. This is the "AI 0.00001 millisecond reaction time" node.
  • Smeagz23Smeagz23 Posts: 98 ★★

Hey would you be able to tell us what mode this was in and what nodes were active at the time? Or where this happens most consistently?

@Kabam Zibiit so i definitely think this is the ai having way too fast of recovery time. I’m seeing problems with this with and against a lot of champions. Against the monthly eq captain america i threw a sp1 with overseer and he got hit by the first hit then was able to block the second hit. In this past war i was using omega red against valkyrie and no matter if i tried to punish her heavy or her specials she was able to parry me and i was punishing her as soon as humanly possible. This is happening everywhere with punishes, specials, heavies, etc. They just have way too fast of a recovery time.
  • CederCeder Posts: 668 ★★★
    Same thing is happening with Hercules sp1 sometimes, it's incredibly annoying
  • Kaizen_KingKaizen_King Posts: 306 ★★★

Oh, easy. This is the "AI 0.00001 millisecond reaction time" node.

Give this summoner a prize! 😂 😆