**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

BGs are doomed.

NightMonkeyNightMonkey Posts: 95 ★★
edited March 2023 in General Discussion
Season 4 of BGs was the best one ever, I can barely remember any modders in Celestial at the end and it was awesome.

Season 5 on the other hand was the worst one so far, the end was "shaky" to say the least and a certain company didn't do anything to make it right.

Season 6 started with me playing the FIRST 2 MATCHES IN BRONZE III and got destroyed by TWO MODDERS. TWO MODDERS IN BRONZE III, taking down R4 Mephisto using a R3 BWDO and a R4 Ibom using CORVUS (both full health, so I guess it's really difficult to spot those modders, yeah).
If this is the trend we're about to see for Season 6, BGs are doomed, it better for Kabam to take them down.
Post edited by Kabam Zibiit on

Comments

• Options
    legalactionlegalaction Posts: 182 ★★

Season 4 of BGs was the best one ever, I can barely remember any modders in Celestial at the end and it was awesome.

Season 5 on the other hand was the worst one so far, the end was "shaky" to say the least and a certain company didn't do anything to make it right.

Season 6 started with me playing the FIRST 2 MATCHES IN BRONZE III and got destroyed by TWO MODDERS. TWO MODDERS IN BRONZE III, taking down R4 Mephisto using a R3 BWDO and a R4 Ibom using CORVUS (both full health, so I guess it's really difficult to spot those modders, yeah).
    If this is the trend we're about to see for Season 6, BGs are doomed, it better for Kabam to take them down.

Those matches seem doable. Not defending modders
  • Options
    GeneralMerceGeneralMerce Posts: 236 ★★
    BWDO takes down Mep easy... and keep ibom at sp1 you'll be good all day with Corvus
  • Options
    altavistaaltavista Posts: 1,291 ★★★★
    The earliest season I encountered maybe 3 obvious modders, and maybe 3 that were suspicious but potentially still doable depending on that player's skill.

The season before last, I maybe encountered 1 obvious modder, and maybe 1 that was suspicious.

Last season, I didn't encounter any modders or suspicious behaviors.

I know with all these posts, that it makes it seem like Modding/Cheating is out of control. And certainly, it is easy to point to the obvious ones who shoot to the top of Gladiator Circuit. Those modders should definitely be banned.

But so far, my experience has not been that BGs is being overrun with modders. In contrast, sandbagging is what I still see on occasion, for some reason.

• Options
    NightMonkeyNightMonkey Posts: 95 ★★
    Those matches seem doable. Not defending modders

What? ahahah really?
    a R3 Black Widow Deadly Origin in ANY meta can take down a R4 sig 200 Mephisto staying at 100% health?
    a R4 Corvus can take down in ANY meta a R4 Sig200 Immortal Abomination staying at 100% health?

• Options
    Hey there, as we've mentioned in other threads, we are continually working on improving our systems and processes for catching modders. As they are always coming up with new methods to do so, we will keep developing new ways to catch and stop them as best we can. Additionally, players can alert us directly when they believe someone is cheating and they can send us any evidence they have about it as well. If you believe you've witnessed suspicious behavior in the game, you can always let us know here.
This discussion has been closed.