**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

changes with the A.I.

razaridarazarida Posts: 6 β˜…
edited March 2023 in General Discussion
any reason why "the speed" of the A.I. has increased only and not the players??? u can barely tell the difference between basic attack and heavy attacks. 5 hit combos heavy attack right after not enough time to evade. inspite the changes to the A.I... it will continue to recieve "black eyes" after every fight.πŸ˜‚ still a very cool game...
Post edited by Kabam Miike on

Comments

• DJMNHDJMNH Posts: 720 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Especially in BG this thing is even more visible.
  • KeltanKeltan Posts: 467 β˜…β˜…
    Working as intended lol
  • Aomine_Daiki10Aomine_Daiki10 Posts: 1,623 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Baiting specials now is more tedious than grinding arena. Really the AI has been acting so weird that is obvious kabaam changed something.
  • Sachhyam257Sachhyam257 Posts: 970 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    The one thing I notice constantly is that the dashing in/ dashing back is off. I've hated baiting specials in recent times because of this. Sometimes the ai dashes forward at almost the exact time I dash back. This leads to a problem where I get hit immediately when the dashback animation ends. I literally cannot do anything.
  • Gogeta91199Gogeta91199 Posts: 990 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Some champs like peni,mordo even perform reparry now🀦
  • Sachhyam257Sachhyam257 Posts: 970 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    This one time I was fighting nick fury on the unstoppable heavy node. I was special intercepting him but something weird happened everytime. I usually baited a medium then dashed back and launched specials, but nick would throw a medium then go straight into heavy when I launched my special. Since he goes unstoppable with the heavy, it allowed him to block mid special. This happened almost everytime I special intercepted that fight. When did the AI get the msd patch???? Huhhhh????
  • Hey there!

Please take a read of this post for context on what people think are "AI Changes". I know it says "input issues", but this is an umbrella for both: https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/329945/why-is-it-so-hard-to-navigate-input-issues#latest

Then, please be sure to post your bug reports in the Bugs and Known issues Forum with any info that can help track down the exact bug that caused this behaviour.
This discussion has been closed.