**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Glory Store bug?

by2j8e22brwt.png

Kabam did a fantastic job on the glory store, i even created a post praising.
They changed Cb4 so we got half a Cb4 each day. The refresh timer was 24h to the price go back to 500
So, why the refresh timer is 7 days again? (The old timer for a full cb4). Bug?

Comments

• at0mat0m Posts: 92
    This is the actual timer. The 24 hour reset was the bug.
  • KhanMedinaKhanMedina Posts: 927 ★★★
    at0m wrote: »
    This is the actual timer. The 24 hour reset was the bug.

Damn, I was really enjoying that but this makes sense.
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,762 ★★★★★
    Yap, the old timer was a bug.
  • CodornasCodornas Posts: 542 ★★
    Are you serious? Its worse than before then.
    My complement on the changes was misplaced. At least i got the most of it when it had daily recharge.
  • LightvayneLightvayne Posts: 510 ★★★
    It was originally 7 days in the first place. Not sure what the problem is here.
  • Codornas wrote: »
    My complement on the changes was misplaced. At least i got the most of it when it had daily recharge.

Previously, you could purchase 5 Tier 4 Basic Catalysts per week, and now you can purchase 5 Tier 4 Basic Catalysts per week for a reduced price. It was never meant to have a 24 hour refresh timer, as we never said that it would change.
  • The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    Codornas wrote: »

Previously, you could purchase 5 Tier 4 Basic Catalysts per week, and now you can purchase 5 Tier 4 Basic Catalysts per week for a reduced price. It was never meant to have a 24 hour refresh timer, as we never said that it would change.

I thought you were supposed to be making rank up materials more available?
    Instead of letting us get the same amount for less glory how about giving us more cats for the same glory?
  • CodornasCodornas Posts: 542 ★★
    edited November 2017
    Codornas wrote: »

Thanks for the response Mike.
    However i agree with this guy up here, i thought u said Cb4s would be more available for us, and even tough it was a bug, the 24h recharge was a great thing. We could get 3 and a half Cb4 per week without paying for the increase amount.
    Maybe you thought thats too cheap for us? Cause the way it is now, u shouldnt have even bother changing the store, we re saving like 90 glory or something only now