**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Why more treasury for non map6 alliances ??

why do alliances who did not open map6 get more back in their treasury than they paid???

and those that opened map6 only get what they paid back. why not be fair and even for all. ???

Comments

• Superman69Superman69 Posts: 534 ★★★
    Oh my God, people have a problem with everything. If kabam gives nothing, they rant, and when they give some stuff, they still complain.
    They are giving everyone the cost of map 6 in treasury, so if you started map 6 you got your stuff back, if not you'll get a bit more. Why does that trouble you so much?
  • CapWW2CapWW2 Posts: 2,901 ★★★★
    Please kabam increase the cost of map 6 to x2 of what it is now.
  • zainu143zainu143 Posts: 3
    You have to give who play map6 , refund of map 7 to their treasury :tongue:
  • This was done because of the urgency of the situation. We had to get all of the resources out as soon as we could so we could start the next iteration of Alliance Quests. The quickest way to do this was to give all Alliances that chose to pay for a Map (Maps 4,5 and 6) the same amount of resources back. The only way to ensure that this didn't cause anybody any loss was to give the costs of Map 6.

As for Alliances that didn't pay a Map cost (Maps 1, 2 and 3), that was a bonus.
  • MasutaSodoMasutaSodo Posts: 26
    exactly Miike. give a "bonus" to some but not all. yet u in inconvenience all.
    why should I have to donate to a treasury get nothing back for completion. while others get more back for doing nothing.

not being selfish. just asking to be treated fairly.
  • Viper1987Viper1987 Posts: 728 ★★★
    I'm a leader of an alliance that just started map 6 and I couldn't care less that people who started map 4 and 5 get the same amount back. It goes back to the treasury. It's not like it's going to be game changing or individuals are getting all those extra resources. Can we please focus on bigger issues?
  • Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    You got your cost back. Why do you need to receive more than someone else? Kabam did what was needed to get aq running as soon as possible
    it's a legit question on why some get more than others? everyone was inconvenienced. didn't think so many people wouldn't support treating people fairly.
  • CapWW2CapWW2 Posts: 2,901 ★★★★
    edited June 2017
    Playing map6 is your choice, you get nothing back for completion? You are aware of this before doing the map.

Stop complaining!
  • Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    I'm in an alliance hat runs map 6 on days 1 and 2. We are glad that aq was up and running smoothly because we hate off days haha
  • KpatrixKpatrix Posts: 1,055 ★★★
    Anyone playing maps 1-3 pay nothing and got a profit. You really pissed a lot of players off kabam. This whole fiasco is inexcusable. WTF is up with the denial of compensation for your screw ups ? Go enjoy your weekend that we pay for, and just screw us over ! It's ridiculous the amount of bugs and zero compensation. Fraud at it's finest. Charge us for stuff that doesn't work and then run away like cowards