**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

7 star event May 10

OmedennOmedenn Posts: 867 ★★★
Hi guys,

Quick question, is it possible to explore the event coming tomorrow with a team of four 7 star champs. Or do you need to fill 5 slots?

Cheers

Comments

• Options
    Gildarts99Gildarts99 Posts: 339 ★★
    5 please
  • Options
    OmedennOmedenn Posts: 867 ★★★

1. It's not an event.
    2. It's a permanent quest.
    3. You'll need 5 to fully explore the quest.

Okay, thanks! I am close to form a 5th crystal, but no need to hurry up in that case.
  • Options
    bhuv9191bhuv9191 Posts: 247 ★★
    What quest? I don't get it?

Can you share the threat for that quest details pls?
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,039 ★★★★★
    bhuv9191 said:

What quest? I don't get it?

Can you share the threat for that quest details pls?

There aren't any details other what I've already provided.
  • Options
    BigBlueOxBigBlueOx Posts: 1,587 ★★★★★
    Hopefully we get a news drop later today
  • Options
    VedisukeVedisuke Posts: 166 ★★
  • Options
    AshacekarAshacekar Posts: 1,776 ★★★★
    edited May 2023
    I m curious to know how this event is designed. As they say you need need 5 7* to fully explore the map. I m thinking how can this be executed.
    It's not like there's 5 paths and 5 players in AQ like thing.
  • Options
    SHIELD4AGENTSHIELD4AGENT Posts: 915 ★★★★
    Ashacekar said:

I m curious to know how this event is designed. As they say you need need 5 7* to fully explore the map. I m thinking how can this be executed.

the other paths are probably gated like some paths in act 6 from before where you need a certain 6* class to enter the path. they probably applied the concept in the 7* event but this time with number of 7* brought to enter each path.
  • Options
    Jack2634Jack2634 Posts: 742 ★★★

Ashacekar said:

the other paths are probably gated like some paths in act 6 from before where you need a certain 6* class to enter the path. they probably applied the concept in the 7* event but this time with number of 7* brought to enter each path.
    diss
    I hope you are wrong . I do have 6 7 star but 3 of them are tech,2 mutant and 1 skill , and it will take a few months to get another 7* which does not even guaranteed a champ from other 3 classes
  • Options
    VaniteliaVanitelia Posts: 310 ★★★
    They can gate paths by number of champs needed. They said you need 5 7* champs, so you should be fine with the 6 you have.
  • Options
    VedisukeVedisuke Posts: 166 ★★
    Good afternoon guys, how are you?

Let's talk about tomorrow's mission:

There will be 06 map and each map will have 03 lines.

We know that the 7* will be an important part of this mission.

So I believe it will be like this:

Map 1: You can use whatever you want.

Map 2: 1 7*

Map 3: 2 7*

Map 4 : 3 7*

Map 5 : 4 7*

Map 6 : 5 7*

Total will be 18 paths!! We don't know the numbers of defenders by lines or what awards, but if it's within the dynamics I mentioned, we can use Hercules from Map 1 to 5 🤣🤣🤣

From map 01 to 04 we will have support from Heimdall.

Looking forward to the challenges and possible awards!!
  • Options
    SHIELD4AGENTSHIELD4AGENT Posts: 915 ★★★★
    Vedisuke said:

Good afternoon guys, how are you?

Let's talk about tomorrow's mission:

There will be 06 map and each map will have 03 lines.

We know that the 7* will be an important part of this mission.

So I believe it will be like this:

Map 1: You can use whatever you want.

Map 2: 1 7*

Map 3: 2 7*

Map 4 : 3 7*

Map 5 : 4 7*

Map 6 : 5 7*

Total will be 18 paths!! We don't know the numbers of defenders by lines or what awards, but if it's within the dynamics I mentioned, we can use Hercules from Map 1 to 5 🤣🤣🤣

From map 01 to 04 we will have support from Heimdall.

Looking forward to the challenges and possible awards!!

that doesn't make sense, just your map 1 prediction alone contradicts what Jax said in the livestream.

it will probably like this,
    6 maps
    3 paths each

1st path will need 1 7* (like Jax said we can complete but to further explore we need 5 7*) so all 6 maps will have 1 path that requires 1 7* for completion.

for exploration there are 2 gated paths each for 6 maps, I would assume the 2nd path requires 3 7* and the 3rd path requires 5 7* to enter for each map.
  • Options
    JefechutaJefechuta Posts: 1,205 ★★★★
    Kabam Jax said:

Hey Summoners,

The quest itself is pretty straight forward! We haven't posted additional details, because there aren't many to provide.
    A quick summary is available in the VOD from our last stream.

From a rewards perspective, full clear will provide 9,000x 7-Star Shards, 18 Paragon Crystals, a smattering of ISO and Gold and a Profile Picture and Title.

Since a lot of people will be able only to complete it in the release, would be nice to see the Completion ones Jax, thanks!
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,249 ★★★★★
    Crys23 said:

Kabam Jax said:

Hey Summoners,

The quest itself is pretty straight forward! We haven't posted additional details, because there aren't many to provide.
    A quick summary is available in the VOD from our last stream.

From a rewards perspective, full clear will provide 9,000x 7-Star Shards, 18 Paragon Crystals, a smattering of ISO and Gold and a Profile Picture and Title.

And are these rewards a "one-time" thing, or do they reset periodically, say once a month?
    I would suspect one-time Rewards. It's permanent content.
  • Options
    Vegeta9001Vegeta9001 Posts: 1,346 ★★★★
    I was worried about missing out but the rewards actually seem pretty lacklustre. So a singular run through will be fine for now,no need for me to buy any of those paragon bundles to get my 5th 7* for the equivalent of 18x200 unit crystals and not even a whole 7*.
  • Options
    SandeepSSandeepS Posts: 1,167 ★★★★
    Can completion be done without 7 stars?
  • Options
    FrankWhiteFrankWhite Posts: 178 ★★
    SandeepS said:

Yes, but you need to be a Paragon Player
  • Options
    SandeepSSandeepS Posts: 1,167 ★★★★

SandeepS said:

Yes, but you need to be a Paragon Player
    Thanks, am paragon but waiting for the pool to expand before opening the 7 stars. Nobody in the current pool has me excited.