**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Cannot finish aq

SighsohardSighsohard Posts: 666 ★★★
Can't finish AQ today. We are international. We need every second. Kabam I know you hate when you "give in" to us but guys.... you're literally killing my alliance.

Comments

• Options
    Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    What does being international have to do with this bug? You still have a full 5 days of aq
  • Options
    because we hve so many time zones in our alliance that we need precision timing to take care of links etc. do you play map 3? Lol
  • Options
    I play map 66555 lol
  • Options
    That's awesome. How many time zones? My bg in particular has 3 people in Singapore, 1 in SA, 2 in UK, 1 in alaska, 3 in Midwest usa.

Timing is hard for us. And it's clear kabam wants this to be a global game. So...... what are you not understanding again?
  • Options
    Killer92Killer92 Posts: 56
    Deadbyrd9 wrote: »
    What does being international have to do with this bug? You still have a full 5 days of aq

here the missions start at 21:00 and we can use energy and go to sleep and have full bar after, now start at 01:00 and no one is awake and lose a lot of extra energy
  • Options
    Killer92 wrote: »
    Deadbyrd9 wrote: »

here the missions start at 21:00 and we can use energy and go to sleep and have full bar after, now start at 01:00 and no one is awake and lose a lot of extra energy

Killer understands. Deadbyrd lives in a box lol
  • Options
    We're adults with families and children and jobs. Bills to pay. Loves to lead. It's not hard to understand lol
  • Options
    We are mostly US but some of us work days and other nights. We have some members in the U.K. And Australia. I get what you are saying that it throws off everyone's usual schedule. Paths will just require more planning for energy efficiency
  • Options
    I'll be asleep I can clear my path in tier 2 of map 6 but I still trust my alliance finish on time
  • Options
    I'll be asleep before*
  • Options
    MasutaSodoMasutaSodo Posts: 26
    this is a significant issue for many. and should be addressed.
  • Options
    We've just posted an update that we hope will help your alliance with this situation: https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/3288/notice-restarting-alliance-quests-june-2nd-2017#latest
This discussion has been closed.