Options

Wrong progression items when buying on web store

Hi! I'm Paragon and received wrong bonus items when buying on web store

Comments

• Options
    FurrymoosenFurrymoosen Posts: 2,225 ★★★★★
    First, there won’t be any help to be found on the forums. Gotta submit a ticket. Submit it with the screenshot of what came and a screenshot of the receipt you got. Also, double check your receipt and make sure you didn’t accidentally purchase the wrong thing. For some dumb reason there are 3 progression levels of offer in the store at the same time.
  • Options
    BendyBendy Posts: 3,553 ★★★★★
    Did u buy the right tier as on the web store u can go lower than paragon
  • Options
    Igheid11Igheid11 Posts: 41

• Options
    I'm here to advise community
  • Options
    edited June 2023
    Igheid11 said:

Advise about what? There’s no proof that you’re not the one that made the mistake by selecting the wrong offer. I had absolutely no issue with the offer I purchased.
  • Options
    KyrieRedKyrieRed Posts: 287 ★★
    I also got only one abyss nexus selector and not one like the website says
  • Options
    KyrieRed said:

I also got only one abyss nexus selector and not one like the website says

Thronebreaker gets 1, Paragon gets 2. Did you buy the right one?
  • Options

Igheid11 said:

Advise about what? There’s no proof that you’re not the one that made the mistake by selecting the wrong offer. I had absolutely no issue with the offer I purchased.
    Are you blind? On the picture I can see 1600 units...
  • Options
    BendyBendy Posts: 3,553 ★★★★★
    Igheid11 said:

Igheid11 said:

There is different did u actually buy paragon or did u scroll further and bought grandmasters or tbs as the online store doesnt just show paragon but other progressions so u could of bought the wrong offer
  • Options
    edited June 2023
    Igheid11 said:

Igheid11 said:

How would I be responding to you if I were blind? Instead of being a jerk, how about you use your eyes, check your receipt, and confirm that what you actually purchased was the Paragon level and not the Proven/Grandmaster bundle.
  • Options
    Kabam Jax said:

Hey @Igheid11

I asked the support team to look into this, if the webstore were sending out incorrect packages, that would be bad news.

Unfortunately, it appears you accidentally purchased the Grandmaster Package instead of the Paragon Package.

Don't use/spend those items, file a support ticket and they should be able to revert the purchase!

On the store shows paragon to me.

• Options
    Igheid11 said:

Kabam Jax said:

Hey @Igheid11

I asked the support team to look into this, if the webstore were sending out incorrect packages, that would be bad news.

Unfortunately, it appears you accidentally purchased the Grandmaster Package instead of the Paragon Package.

Don't use/spend those items, file a support ticket and they should be able to revert the purchase!

On the store shows paragon to me.

What. Does. Your. Receipt. Say. That. You. Bought?
  • Options
    CarnieCarnie Posts: 6
    I had similar issue and opened a ticket. Purchased paragon and instead got the grandmaster stuff. Now I'm not even sure if it was an accident on my end because in game I don't have to worry about selecting grandmaster unit rewards. You just get the rewards for the tier you're in.
  • Options
    Carnie said:

I had similar issue and opened a ticket. Purchased paragon and instead got the grandmaster stuff. Now I'm not even sure if it was an accident on my end because in game I don't have to worry about selecting grandmaster unit rewards. You just get the rewards for the tier you're in.

Yeah, it’s a funky setup having everything in one place, and the way it’s lined up makes it even worse. They could’ve done it better and been able to avoid these mistakes. Maybe separating the tiers with a drop down menu to access them, or at least put gaps. It was built for players to make mistakes, intentional or not.
  • Options
    KyrieRedKyrieRed Posts: 287 ★★
    Kabam Jax said:

Hey @Igheid11

The website doesn’t let you select once you click the link of the supposed paragon deal? You just go continue and continue? Once you login to your account on the website it automatically offers you the paragon offers if you are paragon? What are you talking about?
  • Options
    CarnieCarnie Posts: 6

Carnie said:

Yeah, it’s a funky setup having everything in one place, and the way it’s lined up makes it even worse. They could’ve done it better and been able to avoid these mistakes. Maybe separating the tiers with a drop down menu to access them, or at least put gaps. It was built for players to make mistakes, intentional or not.
    Agree, it's very confusing. I walked into it expecting it to be like the game version (where I don't have to even worry about tier options. I'm a paragon, I buy units I get paragon rewards. It should be that simple lol.

I even double checked the link at the bottom to make sure paragon rewards are the same as the game so they got you scrolling up and down and you're not even aware to avoid non-paragon deals. Horrible design.
  • Options
    Carnie said:

Carnie said:

Agree, it's very confusing. I walked into it expecting it to be like the game version (where I don't have to even worry about tier options. I'm a paragon, I buy units I get paragon rewards. It should be that simple lol.

I even double checked the link at the bottom to make sure paragon rewards are the same as the game so they got you scrolling up and down and you're not even aware to avoid non-paragon deals. Horrible design.
    I am guessing that even though the accounts are linked there is probably no ability for the store to know a players progression, which makes sense given that they opted to put everything in there.
  • Options
    GreekhitGreekhit Posts: 2,819 ★★★★★

Carnie said:

Carnie said:

I am guessing that even though the accounts are linked there is probably no ability for the store to know a players progression, which makes sense given that they opted to put everything in there.
    Store recognises your progression by the time you link your account.
    Else Uncollected players would have access to Paragon deals.
    The bad thing isn’t that you have access to lower progression offers, that’s there to increase revenue, the problem is that different tier offers are mashed up together.
    It’s like it’s being set up for mistakes.
    They should more clearly separate different progression offers 🙂
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,070 ★★★★★

If you're Paragon, it seems you have access to everything. But you need to make sure that you're clicking on the right one.
  • Options
    SteveMSteveM Posts: 188
    I did the same thing. I wasn’t paying attention to the name and purchased the wrong one from the web store. Filed a support ticket to see if they can help
  • Options
    TyphoonTyphoon Posts: 1,752 ★★★★★
    Same thing happened to me here. Thought I was buying two paragon odins.