**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Question

I was wondering miike it says you are entitled to one forum account making multiples will result in a ban of all accounts does that mean if i have 2 emails that i use for a multitude of things i cant make 2 forum accounts under different identities entirely? Im just curious

Comments

• Options
    SolswerdSolswerd Posts: 1,861 ★★★★
    I was wondering miike it says you are entitled to one forum account making multiples will result in a ban of all accounts does that mean if i have 2 emails that i use for a multitude of things i cant make 2 forum accounts under different identities entirely? Im just curious

I definitely could be wrong, but I think the "one forum account" statement is mostly in reference to if they suspend/ban your forum account...do not create another to keep posting. Or to stop people from creating multiple accounts to respond/argue their own threads in a sad attempt to make it look like others agree with them.
  • Options
    Hi there -

To answer your question, you are only allowed the one forum account. We have the following within the Forum Rules:

7- You are entitled to one Forum account. Making multiple accounts will result in the banning of all Forum accounts. This includes extra accounts made after being banned, or accounts made to inflate agreeing opinions.
This discussion has been closed.