Is the [blessed] game down again?!?

Comments

• JessieSJessieS Member Posts: 1,480 ★★★★

Hey all,

Looks like there was a big bump in traffic that took the servers down. We're working to resolve this and get everything up and running again as soon as possible.

Is there a point of sending a ticket if this current outage screwed us over and wasted our items ?
  • Go_ToGo_To Member Posts: 317 ★★★

Go_To said:

This is bull ****! We still have aw going on and can’t take out our bosses. @Kabam Miike we need an update here

You have 44 hours for attack phase. That's on you.
    You literally said it in your own words. You’re suppose to have 44hours to complete AW. Not 43,42, etc. 44hrs to complete it when you want.
    There's zero excuse to not clear an AW when you have 44 hours. I don't care if you're allowed that much time, that's poor planning on your part.
    So, now you are supposed to plan for bugs and server down from your side?

Next you will say you need to plan for parry and input drop in game.
    You should never wait to the last moment. Imagine defending someone that and war for the full 44 hours. Gross.
    We should be able to wait until the last minute. There are strategies to that. If kabam says the attack last 44 hours that’s how long it should last and it shouldn’t be our fault if it ends early because of our “poor planning”.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Member Posts: 21,762 ★★★★★

Go_To said:

Hey all,

Looks like there was a big bump in traffic that took the servers down. We're working to resolve this and get everything up and running again as soon as possible.

Lmao. Are you guys going to acknowledge how this is affecting aw rn? If this isn’t up within the next 5 min we will need the war to be canceled.

Go_To said:

Looks like the game is down. But cmon OP, you need to chill out. The title is needlessly aggressive.

Nope we aren’t over exaggerating. Aw is still up and plenty have fights to do. This could mean that tons of alliances lose the wars they’re in. So not a small matter
    44 hours. Attack phase is 2 days now. Get better.

Go_To said:

Looks like the game is down. But cmon OP, you need to chill out. The title is needlessly aggressive.

Nope we aren’t over exaggerating. Aw is still up and plenty have fights to do. This could mean that tons of alliances lose the wars they’re in. So not a small matter
    This is shameless defence.
    Not even. Get better and at planning.
    You are not getting the point. We were waiting for the other alliance to move first and give us a buffer. We had it planned out WITHIN the 44 hours. Not within 42. Stop defending the company
    It's back up already. You freaked out for nothing lol
    They acknowledged that it would be fine if it was fixed in the next 5 minutes. That comment was 5 minutes ago.
    No, they said if it's not up in 5 mins, they want the war to be cancelled. It's their poor planning that put them in that spot.

Go_To said:

This is bull ****! We still have aw going on and can’t take out our bosses. @Kabam Miike we need an update here

You have 44 hours for attack phase. That's on you.
    You literally said it in your own words. You’re suppose to have 44hours to complete AW. Not 43,42, etc. 44hrs to complete it when you want.
    There's zero excuse to not clear an AW when you have 44 hours. I don't care if you're allowed that much time, that's poor planning on your part.
    You’re given 44hrs to complete. So you plan for a 44hr attack. It’s that simple. Some ppl don’t live on this game. They have lives. And they plan their AW around their lives. Yes some ppl plan their lives around the game and will complete the AW in first 24hrs. The AW changes were made for QOL. And people are taking advantage of it. Again you get 44hrs nothing less to finish it.
    Disagree.
  • JohnlakshayJohnlakshay Member Posts: 20
    @ahmynuts you do realise that kabams engineers are not on forum , the forum handlers or social interaction handlers are there I tagged them all and said to them that get a permanent solution bro which means they have to get in touch with there engineers to give us a permanent solution, just a common sense bro
    edited August 2023

seems to be giving the network connection error after each fight and taking back to the home screen once it connects again, at least for me, and I have a stable internet connection

It will clear once the servers fully stabilize.
  • JustWantTheRewardsJustWantTheRewards Member Posts: 442 ★★★

Go_To said:

Hey all,

Lmao. Are you guys going to acknowledge how this is affecting aw rn? If this isn’t up within the next 5 min we will need the war to be canceled.

Go_To said:

Go_To said:

You are not getting the point. We were waiting for the other alliance to move first and give us a buffer. We had it planned out WITHIN the 44 hours. Not within 42. Stop defending the company
    They acknowledged that it would be fine if it was fixed in the next 5 minutes. That comment was 5 minutes ago.
    No, they said if it's not up in 5 mins, they want the war to be cancelled. It's their poor planning that put them in that spot.
    Poor planning how? They planned for a 44 hour war, which AW is supposed to be, right?
  • ahmynutsahmynuts Member Posts: 7,212 ★★★★★

@ahmynuts you do realise that kabams engineers are not on forum , the forum handlers or social interaction handlers are there I tagged them all and said to them that get a permanent solution bro which means they have to get in touch with there engineers to give us a permanent solution, just a common sense bro

.......yes..... that's why i said what i said lol
  • TheExit27TheExit27 Member Posts: 710 ★★★
    Hope it comes back in time for me to claim my Legend Crystal without losing any time. I've been good.

Game is up and down right now... 3 minutes recovery after each fight with "lost connection" screen popping up each time.
    edited August 2023

Go_To said:

Hey all,

Go_To said:

Go_To said:

Poor planning how? They planned for a 44 hour war, which AW is supposed to be, right?
    So plan for 30 hours. We had 24 hours before and no one had problems then. Why do you need 44 hours to clear a map? Your champs aren't tied to AW anymore except for use in AQ. Just doesn't make sense to wait 44 hours to clear a map. Zero sense. And on top of that, freak out because you haven't cleared yet.
  • AzKicker316AzKicker316 Member Posts: 2,390 ★★★★★
    Can finally log in, but it freezes after each fight, stuck on the victory screen! Come on folks!
  • PicoBpPicoBp Member Posts: 37
    edited August 2023
    Poor planning as in anything can happen and you won’t have a safety buffer. Phone issues, game issues, internet issues, assigned person forgets to watch the time, multiplied by the amount of people needing to cooperate. You should always plan for a plan B or even C, and don’t even try to tell me that an equally fit backup can be pulled in 5 minutes before the end of the war and finish safely.

Attack time primarily got extended so that all regions have a comfortable timeframe to operate, as previously it was prioritizing NAM hours. But I guess everyone playing war in the old system lived their life around by the game… (*sarcasm)
  • JK_47JK_47 Member Posts: 271 ★★
    edited August 2023
    It froze again, server is down again
    Struck at winning pose
    Yes now this is happening I login just now did 1 fight in arena and it stuck @Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit
  • JustWantTheRewardsJustWantTheRewards Member Posts: 442 ★★★

Go_To said:

Hey all,

Go_To said:

Go_To said:

So plan for 30 hours. We had 24 hours before and no one had problems then. Why do you need 44 hours to clear a map? Your champs aren't tied to AW anymore except for use in AQ. Just doesn't make sense to wait 44 hours to clear a map. Zero sense. And on top of that, freak out because you haven't cleared yet.
    But they planned for 44 hours, which the mode allows. Just because they didn't plan to rush themselves doesn't make it poor planning. If they planned for 45 you'd have a point, but all you're really saying is that you don't like how they plan, which is just an opinion.
  • JK_47JK_47 Member Posts: 271 ★★
    edited August 2023

Yes now this is happening I login just now did 1 fight in arena and it stuck @Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit

Yeah happened to me to just one fight and phew it's struck in winning screen
    Silver lining made me realise and appreciate the work they put into Domino

• BeastDadBeastDad Member Posts: 1,776 ★★★★★
    Game crashes after every win now.
    Awfully situation now for the community they should give us some retrieve from in game bugs life is already a mess people play game to relax not get more mess @Kabam Miike
  • CassyCassy Member Posts: 1,078 ★★★
    edited August 2023
    Aq worked for 3 Fights.
    Arena freezes in winning Screen (actually right before the Victory Letters comes in)
  • BassanoClapperBassanoClapper Member Posts: 62
    [dumpster fire gif]
  • UsagicassidyUsagicassidy Member Posts: 1,302 ★★★★
    What a week you guys, am I right?

At least the forums are never down! lol
  • TheExit27TheExit27 Member Posts: 710 ★★★

What a week you guys, am I right?

At least the forums are never down! lol

The forums have bugs for sure... I won't name them, but they never go away.
  • CassyCassy Member Posts: 1,078 ★★★
    edited August 2023
    I forgot to say "sigh"

And it's now, Just slightly, over 15 minutes unstable/ down 😜😁
  • Kabam MiikeKabam Miike Moderator Posts: 8,269
    Hey all,

This should be resolved now. If you have any further issues, please let me know so we can continue to work on it.
  • RonSwansonRonSwanson Member Posts: 1,171 ★★★★

Where comp

Probably bugged too
  • ActmanActman Member Posts: 16
    edited August 2023

Hey all,

This should be resolved now. If you have any further issues, please let me know so we can continue to work on it.

@Kabam Miike I received the in game mail about gold piggi bank but it doesn't show in my unit store.
  • TyEdgeTyEdge Member Posts: 3,085 ★★★★★
    Why would there have been a sharp uptick in traffic now? No new content. Very odd. Nothing besides a regular daily reset.
    edited August 2023
    TyEdge said:

Why would there have been a sharp uptick in traffic now? No new content. Very odd. Nothing besides a regular daily reset.

MCOC servers are either on the Google Cloud services or AWS servers (I can't remember exactly), so while it may not have been MCOC traffic, something else traffic wise can cause the spike.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Member Posts: 36,488 ★★★★★

TyEdge said:

MCOC servers are either on the Google Cloud services or AWS servers (I can't remember exactly), so while it may not have been MCOC traffic, something else traffic wise can cause the spike.
    Yes, we've also had a time when the partner servers were down for extended periods. Many games were down, but it made for good conversations on the Forums, with Players and Mods. It was nice to shoot the sh...