Options

6* ascension

I seem to recall reading that we would get the resources to ascend a 6* through the caps enlistment event. Is that correct? If so how? I'm not seeing more than 40 on the solo milestone.

Comments

• Options
    Khellendros138Khellendros138 Posts: 524 ★★★
    Ah I see. Thank you!
  • Options
    AshyKnucklesAshyKnuckles Posts: 132
    Kabam Jax said:

They are spread out across all the different objectives and events!

So if we are in an alliance that does not do war we miss out on the ascension rewards? Bummer..
  • Options
    ahmynutsahmynuts Posts: 6,061 ★★★★★

Kabam Jax said:

So if we are in an alliance that does not do war we miss out on the ascension rewards? Bummer..
    To be fair we've known this for quite a long time
  • Options
    ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,805 ★★★★★

Kabam Jax said:

If your alliance won't even do 1 war so everyone can get their 5 fight wins, maybe your in the wrong alliance after all.
  • Options
    Crow9074Crow9074 Posts: 67
    Buttehrs said:

Kabam Jax said:

If your alliance won't even do 1 war so everyone can get their 5 fight wins, maybe your in the wrong alliance after all.

I think it is actually 15 fights? Starts at 1 fight, then 2 fights, then 3, I think each milestone adds one more fight. I could be wrong but that is how it seems to me.
  • Options
    ArmageddønArmageddøn Posts: 639 ★★★
    Crow9074 said:

Buttehrs said:

Kabam Jax said:

I think it is actually 15 fights? Starts at 1 fight, then 2 fights, then 3, I think each milestone adds one more fight. I could be wrong but that is how it seems to me.
    Right

5 fights was too good to be true lmao
  • Options
    obsidimanobsidiman Posts: 727 ★★★

Kabam Jax said:

My alliance doesn't do AW but for Titan shards we're doing it for poops and giggles. Place defense, do the fights needed to qualify, don't take the AWs seriously, and collect your rewards. Pretty simple.
  • Options
    MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Posts: 4,051 ★★★★★

Kabam Jax said:

Enlist in war so people can get their fights in. Taking losses and impacting your war rating shouldn’t matter to an alliance that doesn’t do war.