**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Stream Recap - January 5, 2024

Ackbar67Ackbar67 Posts: 401 ★★★

December Content - Make it There/Champions of Fortune

Details

Bullseye/White Tiger

Bullseye can place instant bleeds through block. He has easy evades, and can disable his sp3. He has a slow down time mechanic, guaranteed crits, and a miss counter. Sig ability allows him to purify on heavies. Designed as a good defender, but valuable attacker too.

White Tiger has lots of power steal which gives fury buffs, and can purify damaging debuffs. It seems that she rewards intercepts as well. She can only use a sp3 when charging a heavy, and punishes buffs. She is anticipated to be a good attacker in shorter fights, with a little bit of sneaky defense.

Deep dives go live over the weekend

Summoner's Choice 2024

This year is a choice between 8 villains (most of whom I've never heard of). Like last year, we get multiple ballots in game that can be cast for any of the options, and there will be the Twitter wildcard again. There will be 3 rounds of voting, and the winner will be announced February 9.

Choices
  • Shathra
  • The Beetle
  • Blob
  • Shriek
  • Swarm
  • Viper
  • Black Tarantula
  • Ruby Thursday

AQ Raids

Full Details
Raids seem complicated but during my playtest everyone understood it very quickly. Maps 6-8 will give raid tickets, and we will get enough in the mail to compete in the first one free. Raids feature new music, and the bosses have over 120 million health. Once your squad is built up you will do insane damage, but the boss builds furies and eventually roots you during specials, like in necropolis. You are capped to 10% damage per attempt, but you get 2 100% revives every day for free

Comments

• Options
    BendyBendy Posts: 3,400 ★★★★★
    From watching the clip we got of white tiger and bullseye we starting of the year with 2 very looking good champs
  • Options
    Emilia90Emilia90 Posts: 1,816 ★★★★★

Does anyone cares about Summoner's Choice Champions after Gladiator.

What's the point of choosing a winner if the other champions are released later the same way as Bullseye/White Tiger.

It's better to call it "Which of the characters do you want to see a little earlier than the rest"

I mean…yeah that’s basically what it is. We get to vote for our favorite and they get put in the game first. A lot of the other champs on the poll are also fantastic and they aren’t going to be left out permanently. It would be sad if they just never introduced characters who didn’t win in the future. Also, we haven’t even seen a large majority of champs from previous years enter the contest yet, so the poll is important
  • Options
    MaxtheSilentMaxtheSilent Posts: 762 ★★★
    Blob!
  • Options
    FeuerschwerFeuerschwer Posts: 313 ★★
    Emilia90 said:

What's the point of choosing a winner if the other champions are released later the same way as Bullseye/White Tiger.

It's better to call it "Which of the characters do you want to see a little earlier than the rest"

I mean…yeah that’s basically what it is. We get to vote for our favorite and they get put in the game first. A lot of the other champs on the poll are also fantastic and they aren’t going to be left out permanently. It would be sad if they just never introduced characters who didn’t win in the future. Also, we haven’t even seen a large majority of champs from previous years enter the contest yet, so the poll is important
    Yeah and it’s a way for Kabam to gauge popularity of a group of champs; if they do well in Summoner’s Choice even without winning it’s a sign players would want them. And since they have to be able to develop any of the options for release as Summoner’s Choice, there’s usually at least initial stages of design done by the time of the vote, so it’s easier to implement them later.
  • Options
    MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Posts: 3,979 ★★★★★

I mean, they won’t gatekeep the losers out of the game forever. But it’s not like they’ve all gotten in either.

2020 - 3/8 - Herc, Morbius, OMSent
    2022 - 5/12 - Quicksilver, Dani Moonstar, Kushala, Baron Zemo, Bullseye
    2023 - 3/8 - Gladiator, White Tiger, Bullseye
  • Options
    Sundance_2099Sundance_2099 Posts: 2,818 ★★★★★
    the real question is, why bother voting when Shriek's going to win because everyone loves Symbiotes apart from me, apparently?
  • Options
    altavistaaltavista Posts: 1,291 ★★★★
    Thanks for the recap! Definitely love seeing the stream info in written form.
  • Options
    13579rebel_13579rebel_ Posts: 2,411 ★★★★★
    1.Bullseye Looks Awesome
    2. White Tiger Looks Great
    3. BLOB!
  • Options
    EdisonLawEdisonLaw Posts: 1,944 ★★★★
    Bullseye kinda reminds me of Kate Bishop. He has a similar “perfect release” mechanic as Kate and Hawkeye, and can evade on parries. He’s a Photon killer, which is very good, as she is one of the best defenders currently.

White Tiger is kinda like Tigra but she has power steal as well
  • Options
    JAYIRIJAYIRI Posts: 123
    EdisonLaw said:

Bullseye kinda reminds me of Kate Bishop. He has a similar “perfect release” mechanic as Kate and Hawkeye, and can evade on parries. He’s a Photon killer, which is very good, as she is one of the best defenders currently.

Well the fact that they both have sharp claws I guess but they're literally nothing alike in playstyle apart from aesthetic and special attacks
  • Options
    Emilia90Emilia90 Posts: 1,816 ★★★★★
    EdisonLaw said:

WT isn’t anything like Tigra though lol. She has purify, furies, power steal, no neutralize, and her damage comes from basic hits as opposed to dot. As Jayiri said, they’re basically nothing alike other than some animation similarities
  • Options
    Mrt9810Mrt9810 Posts: 31
    Some cool champs to choose from does anyone know where we might be able to find an image of all of them together or something to make voting a little more clear on who they are?
  • Options
    YigzzYigzz Posts: 38
    Is the champ we use for raid week locked so that we can not use them in any other content until we KO the final boss?
  • Options
    Ramji_1Ramji_1 Posts: 1
    When will u be launching ACT8CH4
  • Options
    SaucySaucy Posts: 1
    Ramji_1 said:

When will u be launching ACT8CH4

prob march
  • Options
    MackeyMackey Posts: 1,559 ★★★★★
    1199345 said:

Saw Black Tarantula, immediately thought of this guy