**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Question about Taskmaster

NOOOOOOOOPEEEEENOOOOOOOOPEEEEE Posts: 2,803 ★★★★★
As as his ability states he can become immune to debuffs if his debuff reducing potency reaches 100% so wouldn't this also get rid of any debuffs currently on him like Liquid Courage/poisons or bleeds on him at the time, is this how its supposed to work or is how its working now they way it is. Reason I am asking is because I saw Brian Grant test him out against RoL Scarlett Witch and his Liquid courage debuff didn't go away and just wanted to make sure if this is how it was supposed to work.

Comments

• Interesting question; I don't know for certain myself, but I'll take this to the rest of the team and let you know as soon as I find out.
  • BobomanBoboman Posts: 716 ★★
    The way he works is every debuff bleed-degen when it is place 10 times he becomes immune to it and he does the opposite for buffs
  • SmirkyhSmirkyh Posts: 20
    So does this mean if nightcrawler evades 10 times he can’t evade again?
  • Hey @NOOOOOOOOPEEEEE, I was able to find the answer to your question. Taskmaster's abilities state:

-Each time a Debuff is placed on Taskmaster, all future Debuffs placed on him have their Potency reduced by 10%.
    -If the Debuff Potency reduction reaches 100%, Taskmaster becomes Immune to Debuffs.

Since each reduction in Potency only applies to future debuffs placed on him, the Immunity to Debuffs also only applies to Debuffs that would be placed on him after he gains that Immunity, not to any that were on him beforehand.

I hope that helps with any future strategies you might be planning for Taskmaster!
  • BobomanBoboman Posts: 716 ★★
    Smirkyh wrote: »
    So does this mean if nightcrawler evades 10 times he can’t evade again?

not like that
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,974 ★★★★★
    Brian Grant has a video on this. LQ and DE stay since it was before reaching the required 10 debuffs
  • I have an important question but I ask you to forgive my English, the translator: v
    The Taskmaster character has a problem with his super attack 1 and 2.
    the first says to generate a hemorrhage and the second says to generate a "reduction of armor"

But the first one does not generate any type of hemorrhage unlike the second that always generates such reduction

Someone could answer that question.
    And thanks in advance :smiley: