**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

MERGED THREADS: Connection Issues

MEŦAPħҰSMEŦAPħҰS Posts: 340 ★★
edited June 2017 in General Discussion
Several players in our alliance are experiencing connection issues in game. Is this another mass event or does it seem to be localized to a few unlucky players?

6l5rtpjtys0l.png

Comments

• KlaywikiKlaywiki Posts: 41
    It's widespread folks.
  • Finalflash8Finalflash8 Posts: 72
    Same with ours. Multiple players can't log in
  • Golden_GuardianGolden_Guardian Posts: 37
    Same here.
  • AppleisgodAppleisgod Posts: 1,420 ★★★★
    As soon as I try to move in quests it says that I'm not connected to the internet
  • trackafeetrackafee Posts: 8
    Same...
  • ZenismightyZenismighty Posts: 4
    I try to be positive. Hard thoigh
  • c9xc9x Posts: 18
    Same, I randomly keep getting:

problems connecting to network please check your connection

and i've tried 3 different ISPs...so I know it isn't my internet...

• Says no internet connection.....
  • IrvineIrvine Posts: 13
    Oh bloody hell another bug I'm guessing
  • MightylibraMightylibra Posts: 185
    Same problem, I'm on IOs. It seems Kabam have to give out SL and DV for free to everyone.
  • OltorfOltorf Posts: 34
    Another day another server outage....
  • WafflesalldayWafflesallday Posts: 189
    First I kept timing out trying to join arena. Now can't get on at all
  • Aftab_sidAftab_sid Posts: 24
    Hi kabam n not to mention again i am a victim to ur pathetic servers i won the fight in my war just for your game to crash n kick me out of the fight n when i return back the opponent is back to full health n my half health is gone this is getting worse day by day
  • Neal2158Neal2158 Posts: 53
    Same here, need tge next 3-4 hours to hit milestones in t4b arena
  • WeaponXWeaponX Posts: 135
    Yep, network issues for all
  • Same here. Kabam, since this last update the game turned to a complete disaster.
  • FireStorm34FireStorm34 Posts: 83
    edited June 2017
    server issues again during starlord arena this is starting to take the piss now

getting to point off quiting
  • edited June 2017
    We're looking into this right now. I witnessed it for a moment, but am now back in and fighting. Are you guys still having problems?

EDIT: Nevermind. Still seeing issues. The Team is on it right now.
  • LilWolfyLilWolfy Posts: 42
    So I failed at getting voodoo yesterday due to sever outage on android ...

So I'm grinding again and not only is the game ridiculously slow, or stops loading in arena , it now wouldn't connect , wouldn't log in n now won't load anything

seriously what is the point of you guys putting on a arena event ... it's a joke!
  • c9xc9x Posts: 18
    We're looking into this right now. I witnessed it for a moment, but am now back in and fighting. Are you guys still having problems?

Hey Miike, yes we are
  • TsunaniTsunani Posts: 173

Yes, keeps disconnecting.
  • CawnbreadCawnbread Posts: 19
    Wow not once but twice this is gonna happen while trying to grind for SL. Getting real tired of this
  • Manup456Manup456 Posts: 887 ★★★★
    j53ccc5d4uyy.png
    The sad part is the game will load eventually and you go to start a fight in arena you get network issues and then either it keeps loading or you get kicked out.
  • We're looking into this right now. I witnessed it for a moment, but am now back in and fighting. Are you guys still having problems?

it lets me back in sometimes but then it loses connection....keep getting kicked out