**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.

So, why do premium hero crystals now have a timer?

So weird as this comes after the apple announcement, any answer from a mod/admin?

Comments

• NOOOOOOOOPEEEEENOOOOOOOOPEEEEE Posts: 2,803 ★★★★★
    When I saw it, I assumed it was just for tue gifting event, not 100% sure on this though
  • Apocalypse189Apocalypse189 Posts: 1,128 ★★★
    Id love it to be new crystals for new year but that's hoping lol
  • VulcanMVulcanM Posts: 664 ★★
    I think it might be until the next hero gets added
  • Cylon24Cylon24 Posts: 11
    The count down directly lines up with the 1st of the year. Maybe that’s when they plan on releasing the drop rate information and update the crystal system.
  • Apocalypse189Apocalypse189 Posts: 1,128 ★★★
    Cylon24 wrote: »
    The count down directly lines up with the 1st of the year. Maybe that’s when they plan on releasing the drop rate information and update the crystal system.

That's what I'm thinking, maybe they're changing it to an ultimate crystal with no more 2* then creating a 2* 2 hour crystal
  • EvangelionlovrEvangelionlovr Posts: 466 ★★★
    Cylon24 wrote: »

That's what I'm thinking, maybe they're changing it to an ultimate crystal with no more 2* then creating a 2* 2 hour crystal

No more 2*?? haha that'll be the day. All I get from PHC is 2*.
  • TevuhTevuh Posts: 21
    where is this timer?
  • ViciousJViciousJ Posts: 256
    You will still pull 2* black bolt doesn’t matter what
  • Hey Guys,

Looking into this right now. It seems to be tied to the Gifting event, but want to find out why it's showing on the regular crystal screen as well. Stay tuned, and I'll have more information. Also, gonna move this over to the Bugs section, as this is a bug.
  • What Apple announcement?
  • Scare_Reaper2Scare_Reaper2 Posts: 287
    i see no timer ...
  • Crine60Crine60 Posts: 1,384 ★★★★
    edited December 2017
    Why is the timer still on my gifting crystal? It disappeared from the others but not the gifting crystal.
  • I_am_GrootI_am_Groot Posts: 646 ★★
    Will I lose my crystals? Because I'm saving them because I don't want ISOs expiring with no new 4* for rank up.
  • KOSHKOSH Posts: 34
    Crine60 wrote: »
    Why is the timer still on my gifting crystal? It disappeared from the others but not the gifting crystal.

Those do have a time limit. They said that from the start.