**UPDATE - iPAD STUCK FLICKERING SCREEN**
The 47.0.1 hotfix to address the issue of freezing & flashing lights on loading screens when trying to enter a fight, along with other smaller issues, is now ready to be downloaded through the App Store on IOS.
More information here.

Why this month didn't came with its exclusive loading screen for Sentry & Void yet?

AmjadZohairAmjadZohair Member Posts: 36
The game still uses the Task Master loading screen from the previous month and also still use the same MODOK background of launching the game.

Comments

• WhatRYouWhatRYou Member Posts: 443 ★★
    Im more annoyed by the fact that it was the same loading screen as Stark Spidey....just switched him with Taskmaster!!! Now we have to enjoy it for a second month in a row!! Still wondering where I would end up if I climbed that ladder......lol
  • Mana_PotMana_Pot Member Posts: 235 ★★
    This is just Kabam being lazy.
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Member Posts: 13,963 ★★★★★
    The game didn't needed an update, so there was none
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Member Posts: 21,866 ★★★★★
    The game still uses the Task Master loading screen from the previous month and also still use the same MODOK background of launching the game.

No update. Also they can't update on Apple store until they disclose odds. I'm not saying those are related. I'm not saying they aren't.
    This is a incredibly miss-informed post from you. You really have no idea what you are saying. The deadline for Apples response was over 12 days ago. It's also been stated that you spend money on UNITS and then use the units to buy crystals. PHC's, 4* and 5* crystals would be exempt from this. Not only that, the way they word what you get from the crystals would let them out of it too.
    PHC guarantees at LEAST a 2* and a chance at 3 and 4 but you don't buy these out right.
    4* guarantees a 4* champ. The champ is irrelative because the prize is a 4* star champ.
    5* follow the same as 4* crystals. You are getting a 4 or 5* champ and that IS the loot. You don't buy any 4 or 5* crystals with actual money.
    Your post is way off base. Try again later.
  • Kabam MiikeKabam Miike Moderator Posts: 8,269
    The loading screen is only updated when we have a new version of the game available, and since there was no update planned for January, there is no screen to change it to. This isn't anything new, since we have never had a release in January. Once our next release comes out, we'll have a brand new screen for you all to look at!

Also, I'm not going to touch on the Loot Box stuff, because as we have said, we are still learning about that ourselves and do not yet have more information to share with you guys. As soon as we do, we will let you know.

Since the OP's question has been answered, I'm closing this thread down.
This discussion has been closed.