**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Nerf SL star lord is too OP

2»

Comments

• Options
    xNigxNig Posts: 7,250 ★★★★★
    Rektor wrote: »
    Mcord117 wrote: »
    axelelf_1 wrote: »
    xNig wrote: »
    Keonex wrote: »
    Only champ in the game that can destroy anyone in LOL with the fewest hits.

He definitely needs to be nerfed

The downside of him is he needs the player to be skilled to keep a high enough combo count. Out of damage he has no utility nor sustain.
    Also please nerf stark spider he is also too strong and can clear things to quickly

And he's also a glass cannon with no sustain. A few hits and he's gone.
    Please nerf iceman he should be atleast he able to get poison

Same issue as above. High utility, ok damage, low sustain.
    Also please nerf magik as she can one shot any boss in alliance war, I can kill any boss in war with a magik, power lock em to death no matter MD they all go down quick so maybe nerf her power lock ability and bug her limbo so it does more damage

Try that on a Spidey. Also, having a powerlock intercept fight requires skill to execute. Not to mention she's a glass cannon with ok damage and low sustain.
    Also nerf doctor octopus he can also destroy any mystic defenders with one shot and way too easy too power lock please nerf his power lock ability

If you play well.

Anyway, I figured you're just doing this as a parody of all the "Nerf Blade" threads on the forums.

Sorry but Blade literally doesn't need skill to play (you can make mistakes and have the regen save you), has very high utility against villains, has a high base damage, and a high regen (sustain). Not to mention he has high prestige as well. These are the reasons, all packed into 1 character, why he's so sought after by almost the entire community.

Blade doesn't need skill to play? Are you serious? Old SW didn't need skill. Blade may be powerful but he does require skill. I'm assuming you don't have him and thus begrudge everyone that does. "Mommy!! Timmy has Blade and I don't!! Take his away!"

He said he has him and entered fight in map 6 with 15% and left at 70 on degen node

I entered a map 6 degen fight with 4* wolverine at 20% health against UC and finished at 100% health... after first timing out and then going back in at 50% health and finishing him off and being back at 100% health.

Nerf please

Bro Rektor,

Wolvie’s regen is proc based, not on demand like blade. It’s based on your power meter which means you have to forfeit using specials. Whereas with blade, you get to choose which special you want to use. Add to that, Wolvie’s base damage is very low, making him a pure sustain champ, which, in your example, does exactly what he was supposed to do.
  • Options
    DOKTOROKTOPUSDOKTOROKTOPUS Posts: 1,501 ★★★
    best thread ever
  • Options
    KeonexKeonex Posts: 300 ★★★
    If SL isn’t op why does 90% of people that clear LOL do it with him

Why, before Blade/sparky everyone brought SL to wars on offense

Why is most people profiles with only 1 r4 5star have SL as their only five star

Why are there people that ranked up unduped star lord to r4 in hopes of duping him eventually if he wasn’t too op

Yes SL needs to be nerfed. Keeping a 300 hit streak isn’t a big deal.

AA is another that should be nerfed I hear he can solo WS in less than 50 hits

Power control champs are definitely a problem and should be nerfed

Also MD mastery needs a boost. All masteries should have additional levels for him ghee cost so add another 5 points to MD that would be great
  • Options
    BahamutBahamut Posts: 2,307 ★★★★
    SL is literally useless if he isn’t duped and now that the 5* Crystal has so many champs, what are the chances of pulling 5* SL TWICE
  • Options
    KeonexKeonex Posts: 300 ★★★
    SL low utility... what you want them to give him poison and bleed immunity too like he needs it right

And yes many will never dupe SL yet there are still many many unduped r4 5 star SL out there why do you think that is, everyone knows he is useless unduped but why would people rank him up. It’s plane and simple he is op and they do it to Lock down the t2a on him than any other champ in game

In the game there are God tier champs and SL has been a god tier champ from day 1 even after they capped him to 400 hits he is still op god tier level

• Options
    HygghuHygghu Posts: 145
    wow.ppl on hear cry to much about everything,i think if they nerf everyone the game will be so dull and not fun,meaning the game will just become a has been.so plz kabaam STOP NERFING champs just becuz ppl don't want try to get good champs or don't have them. Let the game be challenging and fun.
  • Options
    Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    edited January 2018
    This thread makes my head hurt with all of the ridiculousness. Keeping a 300 hit combo is easy if you play RoL, @Keonex , but try Act 5 or LoL where they have tricky nodes/ random evade chance AND an arguably unfair AI, and keeping a good combo is quite tricky. Ur just think backwards compared to most people. If everyone is god tier, there is only one tier. If everyone is garbage tier, there is only one tier. Garbage tier is monochromatic and unspecialized, and god tier is exciting and specialized, making the game more fun and a more interesting strategy challenge

Edit:
    All in all, nice troll post. You triggered about 70-95% of the forum community 😂
  • Options
    Apocalypse189Apocalypse189 Posts: 1,128 ★★★
    And here we go again
  • Options
    DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,875 ★★★★★
    Nerfs will happen anyway, as **** as it is, that's the reality.

His points are poorly made though, SL can do LOL in the fewest hits? Okay so he is nerfed then that goes to Blade or Stark Spidey, they nerfed it goes to someone else etc.

I agree, make all champs better, every game has some OP champs/characters and then not so good ones.

If all good ones were nerfed, well, what's the point even playing?
  • Options
    SyndicatedSyndicated Posts: 574 ★★★
    If SL isn’t op why does 90% of people that clear LOL do it with him

Why, before Blade/sparky everyone brought SL to wars on offense

Why is most people profiles with only 1 r4 5star have SL as their only five star

Why are there people that ranked up unduped star lord to r4 in hopes of duping him eventually if he wasn’t too op

Yes SL needs to be nerfed. Keeping a 300 hit streak isn’t a big deal.

AA is another that should be nerfed I hear he can solo WS in less than 50 hits

Power control champs are definitely a problem and should be nerfed

Also MD mastery needs a boost. All masteries should have additional levels for him ghee cost so add another 5 points to MD that would be great

Wait wait, you want nerfs on some characters, and want a Boost on MD? HAHAHAHAHA MY GOD! GO **** YOURSELF!
  • Options
    HeroBoltsyHeroBoltsy Posts: 785 ★★★
    *sigh* Are you pro-Kabam? If you get rid of the gods and the power control champions pretty much 100% of endgame content would be nigh-impossible. The only way, then, to do ANYTHING past, like Act freaking three, would be to SPEND SPEND SPEND SPEND. Thank you OP, you have reminded me how bad this community can be...
  • Options
    YOU SIR, DESERVE A SPECIAL TROPHY.
  • Options
    BahamutBahamut Posts: 2,307 ★★★★
    YOU SIR, DESERVE A SPECIAL TROPHY.

Yes give him a trophy for giving Kabam ideas! A TOAST!!
This discussion has been closed.