**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Screwed by Carnage Crystals

I decided F___ it and bought some units just so i could buy the Disturbed Crystal and i opened them up 1 by 1. Got a few two stars then it landed on the 4* Carnage. I was over the bloody moon. Then when the crystal burst open... a f___ing 3* Cable was there!
I wouldnt have minded getting a 3* Cable if i didnt already own a duped one and if it didnt show me a 4* Carnage!
Anyone got any ideas on what i should do?
Kabam supports been notified but i bet i will get the usual BS from them.

"We know it can be frustrating opening crystals ans not receiving the reward you want, but these things are random and for some BS reason we cant do anything about us taking your money and screwing you over. Again.
Have a nice day."

Im angry and frustrated beyond measures.

Comments

• winniewinwinwinniewinwin Posts: 178
    Same thing here, except I got 2* Thor. I did eventually get a 4*, but it wasn't Carnage. I was PISSED. didn't waste my time with a ticket. I have sent about 8 in the last week due to all the BS......all terrible responses
  • ARKANG3L_2099ARKANG3L_2099 Posts: 129
    Its cheating thier customers of thier rewards and it should that glitch or issue needs to be fixed.
    I paid money to try my luck, and it paid off until it was ripped away.
  • TheVyrusTheVyrus Posts: 418 ★★★
    I have been building up my units just get these crystals because I have a life and cannot spend it grinding arenas. All 12 of my crystals resulted in 2* champs. I will not waste time about the fact that I just wasted all of those units for nothing, because we all know Kabam will never do or say anything about it. Rather I ask why not just make the featured champ available for unit purchase? Limit players to only 1 purchase of a 3 or 4 star and thats it. I spent a ton of units for nothing and I know someone else spent 150 and got him.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,189 ★★★★★
    That sucks. I'm sorry that happened. They've stated that the roll doesn't actually reflect the outcome. It's determined when you Open/Spin. Sorry you got your hopes up.
    Glad you guys posted this, I was considering buying some crystals. But if they apparently aren't working, I'll pass...

Its screwed. And im not an idiot, i know what crystal vault lag looks like. I had perfect frame ratings.
    I know the spin stopped as the crystal starts to shake
    Then a Cable appeared instead of a Carnage!
    Save your money...
  • Ive bern thru the same thing and its soo irritating
    Is there anythint that can be done..
    Its a cheated bloody system where they can claim that its not a problem.
  • Titan_A97Titan_A97 Posts: 179
    The crystal spin animation is just what it seems to be: an animation. The champion you will get is immediately determined when you spin the crystal so the animation is just eye candy.

With that being said, I can definitely sympathise with anyone who encountered this bug. If the animation displays something else from the result, a 4* Carnage in OP's case, then the spin mechanic is bugged and should be fixed ASAP.

My recommendation is: Don't spin your crystals manually, just tap the open button on the bottom right corner to avoid this.
    I usually skip the animated scene but i really wanted to be lucky.
  • Abasc84Abasc84 Posts: 1
    This same thing happened to me! When I buy featured crystals I usually do it at the very beginning as I've had luck then. I did it today, opened 6 and the 4th landed on 4* carnage. I saw it, it even dropped all others and started to rise up. The game then blanked out for a second and came back with a 2* yj
  • Thechamp8556Thechamp8556 Posts: 33
    4kp9vl2iu4ja.png
    Its unfair and BS that they can take your money then tell you there is nothing they can do about this unfortunate issue but we arent allowed to get our money back or units deposited and we are deffinately not allowed to request the 4* we got screwed by.
  • X_5125X_5125 Posts: 11
    Yeah this happened to me< kabam should give a free carnage to all these people, $150, is a lot of money only to get screwed around
    I agree
  • KennykholKennykhol Posts: 2
    I am very frustrated myself I purchased the 4 star binding crystal earlier during the day when they came out. I opened it and received a 4 star rogue and that 4 star binding crystal gave me 5000 5 star shards. I also purchased the 5 star binding crystal recieved my additional 5000 5 star shards which both purchases put me at 15000+ shards because of the prior shards I had already. I didn't open my 5 star binding crystal, 15000 shards and 4 star hero shards because of the news Kabam put out about the new update to featured 5 star crystals I wanted to save my 15000 5 star shards to use for the new featured crystal system but somehow when i updated the game through the app store and started it back up all of my crystals were already opened and i had new champs that i didnt open from the crystals i was saving. The new champs in my inventory were 4 star magik, 5 star storm and 5 star hulkbuster. This situation is really heart breaking.
    Show quoted text
    edited June 2017
    Im sorry to hear. There are so many problems going on with Kabam
  • AngelbaneAngelbane Posts: 23
    this is nothing new ... try buying 60+ and never even getting the featured champ as a 3* I did this 2x with sym spidey and with fixit (before we knew he sucked) and again with the double 4* chance mystic trying for a witch or a strange. I never got even a single 4* in any of these pulls. I had it stop on so many 4* then get something else I have quit even bothering.
    Yeah thats frustrating but the point here is that the 4* feature was landed but it gave a different reward.
  • DLegendDLegend Posts: 745 ★★★
    Lol. You would have known this by now. "Never buy featured crystals". Why buy it when you can grind for carnage in arena?
    DLegend wrote: »
    Lol. You would have known this by now. "Never buy featured crystals". Why buy it when you can grind for carnage in arena?

Im too low and dont have enough 4* heroes to grind arenas and win.
    You need 4* heroes to make 4* heroes...
    Can people go vote on the poll 'Right the Carnage Issue Glitch' so that people can get Kabam to fix this.
  • ZappZapp Posts: 69
    Dude, featured crystals are a massive ripoff. On average it will cost you 15.000 Units to get a single 4* out of those, and that might or might not be Carnage.

The champ you get is decided the second you put the crystal on the spinner, the wheel is 100% fake. The only response that you are going to get from Kabam is that the reel is glitched and that the crystal is working just fine and gave you the correct champ.

So take your losses and learn a valuable lesson: Don't buy featured crystals. Ever. And now repeat after me:

cash money cash #milkthewhales
    Never again
  • ApacheApache Posts: 558 ★★
    Same here. Game is beyond rigged. With so many glitches you gotta think that most are intentional and working as designed.
    Yeah i literally was over the moon for my favourite villian in 4* then all of a sudden bam! Cable... 3*..
    Absolute disappointment.
  • ApacheApache Posts: 558 ★★
    Yeah i literally was over the moon for my favourite villian in 4* then all of a sudden bam! Cable... 3*..
    Absolute disappointment.

Just do what most are and play causally don't spend and don't ever expect much from this rigged game
  • JSnookJSnook Posts: 219
    They should just charge more for the featured crystal and remove the 2*. I think they wouldn't alleviate (most of) the frustration. Have it be similar to what they have just done to the 5* featured. Make it between 3 & 4* champs. You have a chance at the featured heroe(s), sub featured heroe(s) and basic. They could probably charge 250 - 300 units (pipe dream, as the 3* crystal they offer is 400) or shards of some sort.

Leave it as a featured "PHC", but charge 3-4k shards for one.
  • I can understand your frustration. However, the result of the crystal spin is determined on our servers, not on your device. Occasionally, this means that there may be a delay between the two where it looks like you've landed on a specific hero on the device's spin reel animation, however the awarded hero is actually different. It's not fun when that happens, I know!

To avoid the frustration, you can always click the "open" button instead of manually spinning the crystals. As the result is determined in our servers, the awarded item will be the same either way.
This discussion has been closed.