**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Kabam Support Team is USELESS

When the Disturbed Crystals came in yesterday morning (im Aus) I sat and grinded quests and arenas and then bought some units. Enough for me to buy 6 of the featured crystals.
(I hardly ever buy them coz i know they are a waste of money)
I really wanted a shot a Carnage. Didnt care if it was 3* or 4*.
So i spun each one individually and they came close to 3* and 4* heroes but ultimately ended up as 2* heroes. ( like always)
My final crystal, no. 6, spun and slowed down. It landed on the 4* Carnage. The featured champion. Rare as hell and i was over the moon (Carnage has been my favourite baddy since i was 6)
Anyway, as it was shaking open, the frame for Carnage remained and the crystal exploded and a 3* Cable appeared. While the frame still said 4* Carnage!

So outraged i went to Kabam Support and issued a ticket for it.
Got nothing but the 'crystals are kept on our end for lag and sync differences' (which i have had plenty of and know what they look like)
I thought, hey they might be right.
So i posted a discussion up yesterday seeing if anyone else had it.
Which quite a few did. All with 4* Carnage.
So its highly likely we have stumbled on a glitch.
So i reported to Kabam Support again, this time with a detailed report, down to the specifics.
They responded with more manifesto **** about the crystals and not getting the hero you want etc...

I then told them how long id been after him and that it wasnt a lag spike or anything, ive opened thousands of crystals in my 3 years on this game and i know what lag and frame rating issues are.
My spin was perfect.
They couldnt even see it from my point of view.
What gets me is, so many people have had this problem... its a glitch with 4* Carnage from the Disturbed Crystal.
And they never even mentioned that they would take a look at it.
They just sit there and tell me my luck is bad and thier system has no issues...

My point... ive had a bad streak of BS today. Is there a way to go higher than Kabam Support to get this fixed as Kabam Support is useless?

Comments

• Options
    ApacheApache Posts: 558 ★★
    edited June 2017
    surprise surprise
  • Options
    Joey0480Joey0480 Posts: 100
    Reported same issue...same generic response
  • Options
    ARKANG3L_2099ARKANG3L_2099 Posts: 129
    So many people are missing specifically the 4* Carnage...
  • Options
    Hi There,

What the team said is correct. The Spinning Animation of the carousel does not actually decide which Champion you receive, as that is determined before you even see the first Champion in the reel. It's why you will receive the same champion whether you spin to open, or click the open button.

As for other instances of this happening, we have not received very much volume on this, and it's always good to remember to take that kind of stuff with a grain of salt. We'll have the team look into it, but there haven't been any changes to crystal mechanics, and MANY people have already pulled Carnage.

Now, please remember that it is against the forum rules to share private conversations you have with our Support Department, Moderators, or Other Players. Closing this thread down.
This discussion has been closed.