**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Best Idea to solve gold problem

Just remove the fees to enter arena fights (400/1000G) this way we will "earn" ~300g per arena round, nothing too crazy here but this will encourage people to do arena more in order to earn there gold, especially after 6* (1-25 cost ~600k!!) or give us more ways to earn gold.

What do you guys think? do you agree? or don't agree?
Please Kabam make the adjustment!

Comments

• KarinshiKarinshi Posts: 280 ★★
    edited February 2018
    it's like going for feature with 400 streak > x3=1200 arena fights > x400G =
    ( 480k G ) nothing too crazy but this is something to help solve the problem !!
  • PalanthraxPalanthrax Posts: 918 ★★★★
    Kabam doesn't want you to have a gold surplus. For this reason alone, it will not happen. They profit from not giving you what you want, then offering to sell it to you.
  • Archdemon_Archdemon_ Posts: 618 ★★
    ^ this guy - solving the worlds problems one step at a time..... excellent suggestion!
  • Archdemon_Archdemon_ Posts: 618 ★★
    @Kabam Miike simple but effective solution to keep a LOT of members happy?
    Palanthrax wrote: »
    Kabam doesn't want you to have a gold surplus. For this reason alone, it will not happen. They profit from not giving you what you want, then offering to sell it to you.

have some positivity and maybe they will do it :wink:
    Archdemon_ wrote: »
    ^ this guy - solving the worlds problems one step at a time..... excellent suggestion!

glad you like it, hopefully they will do it :smiley:
  • Mike18211Mike18211 Posts: 54
    Great idea!! Will help Kabam with the retention of players and also keep cut offs down 👍👍
    Mike18211 wrote: »
    Great idea!! Will help Kabam with the retention of players and also keep cut offs down 👍👍

Thanks for sharing your opinion :blush:
  • MattyloMattylo Posts: 234
    Or just increase the amount we receive since it is not propotioned to what is reqiured to rank. They sell the gold crystals but again they arent worth the investment since they are still using the same statistics that were used when the game was created.
    edited February 2018
    Mattylo wrote: »
    Or just increase the amount we receive since it is not propotioned to what is reqiured to rank. They sell the gold crystals but again they arent worth the investment since they are still using the same statistics that were used when the game was created.

Agree, but maybe both? and even increases the gold from milestones, ALL solo events milestones are outdated
    let's hope Kabam see this
  • bloodyCainbloodyCain Posts: 910 ★★★
    just do the normal arena and get all the battlechips and then buy arena crystal to get a ton of gold(and units). Easy fix. This is always the problem to those non-arena grinders. Y'all are lazy bunch. Arena is fun
    bloodyCain wrote: »
    just do the normal arena and get all the battlechips and then buy arena crystal to get a ton of gold(and units). Easy fix. This is always the problem to those non-arena grinders. Y'all are lazy bunch. Arena is fun

I do all milestones for every arena (I have 3.5m gold atm) it's more than enough if I'm upgrading 4* but I'm not, I want to upgrade 5 and 6* instead you know?
    maybe your 5* roster is small to judge the current situation !
  • Monthly event of gold rleam
  • Thanks for the idea! I'll pass it along to the team.
This discussion has been closed.