**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

RANK DOWN TICKETS & ISO-REALM

We need 4*, 5* rank down tickets & a week long ISO-realm (just like the current gold-realm) in the course of this Summoner Appreciation month.

Comments

• UC439UC439 Posts: 261
    People are just making themselves miserable by repeatedly asking for something that they're never going to give us.

It's like going to a Ferrari dealership and pressing your nose up against the window. Understandable once, but sad when you've been doing it every day for a month.

If we can make this happen by asking them everyday for a month, then there is no problem I guess.. we need the community together to make something happen.
  • sunilcultsunilcult Posts: 4
    I won't say give it as Appreciation rewards but many people are not happy with the rewards given in Act 5 chapter 2 100% I would say add rank down tickets to it I am sure people will go for 100% then becz I completed it and won't attempt 100% becz rewards aren't worth doing that if rank down ticket is there I would love to do 100% at any cost
  • Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    I don't think rank down tickets should be an item you can get in game. You would be able to constantly swap around certain champs for quests plus there's no more strategy for ranking up specific champs
  • I_am_GrootI_am_Groot Posts: 646 ★★
    edited June 2017
    sunilcult wrote: »
    I won't say give it as Appreciation rewards but many people are not happy with the rewards given in Act 5 chapter 2 100% I would say add rank down tickets to it I am sure people will go for 100% then becz I completed it and won't attempt 100% becz rewards aren't worth doing that if rank down ticket is there I would love to do 100% at any cost
    People able to do act 5.2 100% should don't be dying for a ranks down tickets.

I would bet most people needing it cannot complete Act 4.
  • Mr_OtterMr_Otter Posts: 1,614 ★★★
    Deadbyrd9 wrote: »
    I don't think rank down tickets should be an item you can get in game. You would be able to constantly swap around certain champs for quests plus there's no more strategy for ranking up specific champs

It's called limiting the tickets to 1 a month
  • username92847username92847 Posts: 292
    edited June 2017
    Nobody's asking for 1 each day,

1 RDT a month would be FAIR, considering how flawed the "updates" are with bugs, glitches, force closes, ect....

at least let ppl undue Carnage,
    ya cant deny
    he was amped up
    U SHOULDNT HAVE RELEASED him the way he is
  • UC439UC439 Posts: 261
    Nobody's asking for 1 each day,

1 RDT a month would be FAIR, considering how flawed the "updates" are with bugs, glitches, force closes, ect....

at least let ppl undue Carnage,
    ya cant deny
    he was amped up
    U SHOULDNT HAVE RELEASED him the way he is

exactly.. they should add those tickets in some solo or ally event once in a month or so.
  • MoeDur23MoeDur23 Posts: 46
    In all fairness, rank down tickets should have been included in any compensation being many of the bugs that affected a great deal of the player base were bugs lingering since the 12.0 patch. With that said, considering how much whales have spent to compensate for those bugs, any compensation should have been close to par with the last compensation packages. The intercept/freeze bug was one of the most costly bugs I ever dealt with since my time playing and the current compensation is extraordinarily inadequate.
    ^^^ this player makes sence.... kabam should listen
  • Rhys6ryRhys6ry Posts: 1
    Hello
    Who has 2 thumbs & wants RDTs to fix issues with changed champs & roster?

8xg59y5zgs9p.jpg
    Bump
  • AppleisgodAppleisgod Posts: 1,420 ★★★★
    No. No. No
    Rdt are not good for the game it's meant to be a strategy game. If you could just rank someone up and then you get a really good champ that you want to take up but don't have the resources then that's it. You will just have to get more resources for that champ. That's why you save certain resources for certain champs
  • I_am_GrootI_am_Groot Posts: 646 ★★
    I use RDT just for meld ISO in the bigger ones.
    So, if RDT are a problem I'm fine with Meld ISO Tickets.

Make MISOT possible.
  • Rank down ticket always nice I don't see anyone have problem with it, it good for everyone except small majority of people think is change the game, but we all here to have fun, kind of tired of we all have to compete again each other for better reward
    edited June 2017
    Good 4 U, good 4 me, ... bad for no one
    edited June 2017
    Who keeps flagging everything I post?
    Dont u got a day job or something?

"Good 4 U, Good 4 me"

Cant possibly be considered bad, unless u know which movie that's from & the rest of the lyrics & even then, I'm pretty sure that's pg-13 stuff now-a-days.
    4al7f60majjd.png
  • DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,874 ★★★★★
    No one needs rank down tickets, only those who wasted the original ones handed out...and frankly, that's on you.

Suck it up
  • Fluffydragon2Fluffydragon2 Posts: 109
    I agree. Shame on you for ranking up iron patriot and not starlord. Lol
    edited June 2017
    I want RDTs to undue the mistake of ranking Venompool to 5/50 ....

I guess that means, I should be shamed for ranking him in the 1st place .....

Or I should suck it up & accept I RANKED THE WRONG CHAMP...

But, I was raised to never give up hope....
    & I hope kabam will listen to those of us, Who want RDTs.
    & I hope I get the chance to change things, to my liking....
    & i hope to thoroughly ENJOY mcoc again (cause I currently dont)

I have spent a lot of money & if i cant change things i dont like,
    I have ZERO incentive to spend money again.
  • MattyloMattylo Posts: 234
    No one needs rank down tickets, only those who wasted the original ones handed out...and frankly, that's on you.

Suck it up

This is the exception to the community. Really don't see how anyone could argue against rank down tickets; especially in the manner mentioned above. Again; there have been too many bugs since the rank down tickets ended to not atleast consider this.

No one is asking for the same amount as given the first time. I'd be happy with 1 or 2 tickets for our 3*,4* and 5* heroes and a week to use them (hint hint, week 4). Come on Kabam, have a ❤️. Give us some shred of hope that the old game we all fell in love with 2 years ago still has some hope of resurrecting from the lack-luster state of the game now.
  • Hey All,

As we have mentioned many times in many different threads, we have no plans to add Rank Down tickets as an everyday part of the game. They are reserved for use when changes are made to a champion that makes them perform differently than they once did.

Deciding on what champion you rank up and when is a very important part of the game, and not one we plan on cheapening by making it permanently reversible. We know this isn't what you want to hear, but it is the truth of the matter.

Because we have answered this many times, we're closing this thread down now.
This discussion has been closed.