**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Should Kabam have thier support active on weekends?

ARKANG3L_2099ARKANG3L_2099 Posts: 129
edited June 2017 in General Discussion

Should Kabam have thier support active on weekends? 26 votes

Yes
88%
JJWRotmgmoddyDakine86GKaineNo_More_HeroesFthewiggJosh2PlayKoperBoyTKalWoolverine314JayMMThestoryteller6Joey0480Hell_GoliathFel_95NitrocurseWowsap3ARKANG3L_2099sbb75DERPYREVENGER 23 votes
No
11%
GarbagePandaHeroBoltsySpeedbump 3 votes

Comments

• Options
    winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,779 ★★★★★
    Yes because, there are international players with different time zone.

• Options
    ARKANG3L_2099ARKANG3L_2099 Posts: 129
    Yes
    I have several reasons for the support team to work overtime.
  • Options
    No_More_HeroesNo_More_Heroes Posts: 471 ★★
    Yes
    Although I voted Yes...let's face it...even if they were active on the weekends...what support do they really give? You'd get better results from letting your pet goldfish resolve the issue.
  • Options
    BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★
    Although I voted Yes...let's face it...even if they were active on the weekends...what support do they really give? You'd get better results from letting your pet goldfish resolve the issue.

I agree and I don't even have a pet goldfish. Same result.
  • Options
    sbb75sbb75 Posts: 208
    Yes
    I give them credit for posting trash comp announcements on Friday. So they dont have to look at the sh1t storm they created. Its a good strategy.
  • Options
    Our Support Team does work weekends, as does the Moderation Team. Please remember though, Support replies via email and email responses may not be immediate. As well, the forums are primarily for player discussion of the game and not the location to receive one on one support. We do review posts for adherence to the forum rules, and to escalate issues that players may see in the game, although we don't always have immediate answers to provide.

With that, I'm going to close this thread as it's not really an accurate poll unless you wanted to suggest that we give the Support and Moderation Teams the weekends off. ;)
This discussion has been closed.