**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Rewards for split personality arena [Merged Threads]

Trevererik1_Trevererik1_ Posts: 45
edited February 2018 in General Discussion
A member in my alliance received his GG from arena. But yet I haven't received any rewards for rank. I ranked 3010.
Post edited by Kabam Zibiit on

Comments

• Options
    JJGJJG Posts: 145
    I finished around 20000th in the green goblin arena but I still have no rewards
  • Options
    Anche a me non hanno mandato le ricompense
  • Options
    Apocalypse189Apocalypse189 Posts: 1,128 ★★★
    JJG wrote: »
    I finished around 20000th in the green goblin arena but I still have no rewards

They’re taking their time
    I haven’t received mine too
  • Options
    Some of my alliance members and I'm still waiting, I'm on Samsung galaxy tab s2
  • Options
    34wuvjfacfbd.png
  • Options
    Same I haven’t had mine someone in alliance has had them though.. he got 11-25% with 2.4
  • Options
    I did 3 015 000 still don't know where I place
  • Options
    cc8b3xuwa7hc.png
  • Options
    Actually ranked 37,681.
  • Options
    Apocalypse189Apocalypse189 Posts: 1,128 ★★★
    52k I ranked

Hoping for 250 4* shsrds
  • Options
    tntsltntsl Posts: 64
    I haven’t received mine yet either and I was placed 22,557 in the event. It hasn’t been too long yet though and they have been pretty slow lately.
  • Options
    I scored 4.3Mill in the arena and rewards still haven’t been paid out. It’s 10.50pm
  • Options
    Savio444Savio444 Posts: 1,781 ★★★★
    Stark88 wrote: »
    I scored 4.3Mill in the arena and rewards still haven’t been paid out. It’s 10.50pm
    I got mine at 9.00pm, I remember once it took so long I got it the following night
  • Options
    Hey everyone, sorry to hear that some of you haven't gotten your rewards from this arena yet. We're gonna have the rest of the team look into this and see what they can do to resolve it. We'll update everyone here once we have more info to share.
  • Options
    First AQ rewards and now this lol
  • Options
    First AQ rewards and now this lol

Rip all rewards
    There also where problems with sa
  • Options
    CallmelaFleurCallmelaFleur Posts: 231
    Still don't have AQ rewards or my Green Goblin. I've seen other folks post with a lower score than me.. and they got one. Just waiting.. seems like EVERY SINGLE REWARD is having issues. Less new PAID offers, fix the servers man. What the deuce?
  • Options
    RawInstinctRawInstinct Posts: 61
    What is going on with all the delays on rewards lately it’s the worst I’ve seen in the game things are running really poorly right now
  • Options
    I just barely got in the pool, 187k points, and I'm not exactly complaining about not getting my rewards yet but cmon my 75 4 star shards tho :pensive:
  • Options
    Midknight007Midknight007 Posts: 764 ★★★
    Same here. In game name Midknight007:0rtawhddrc7m.png
  • Options
    fhx5jff46rc8.png
    Still haven't received mine either
  • Options
    Finnaly got the rewards thnx kabam