**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Recharge of 6* only 7hr and 10 units

@Kabam Miike this is a big mistake that only favor big guys. Im doing this arena and feel disadvantage again whales.

Comments

• Options
    GreywardenGreywarden Posts: 843 ★★★★
    great job letting them know!
  • Options
    FingfangfoomfanesFingfangfoomfanes Posts: 1,102 ★★★
    Then let's aim for having one. I'm almost there, 8K shards. close...
  • Options
    dkatryldkatryl Posts: 672 ★★★
    edited February 2018
    Uncollected Monthly events and 5.4 completion/exploration are the two the come to mind.

Technically, AW Season rewards if you qualify.
  • Options
    MattScottMattScott Posts: 587 ★★
    Tensio wrote: »
    @Kabam Miike this is a big mistake that only favor big guys. Im doing this arena and feel disadvantage again whales.

If they currently award less points than an r4 5*. Why would this help the whales?
  • Options
    if they fix this they better wait until AFTER this round of arena is done.

The whales already taking advantage of this exploit and refreshing like crazy at a discounted rate. Keep it fair and fix it before the next round, not in the middle of arena.
  • Options
    ArmandStar wrote: »
    MattScott wrote: »
    Tensio wrote: »

If they currently award less points than an r4 5*. Why would this help the whales?

at some point the 6* will also be r4'd

Then at some point, they can adjust it.
  • Options
    Dropfaith wrote: »
    5692xaa09nxl.png

6 stars award a bit more then an r4 5 star lol

I take back what i said. I was going off what we were told.

Thet said they would award 3x points of a similar ranked 5 Star.
  • Options
    6 Star dpxf is 12k prestige unduped. Interesting.
  • Options
    EbbtideEbbtide Posts: 292 ★★
    if they fix this they better wait until AFTER this round of arena is done.

The whales already taking advantage of this exploit and refreshing like crazy at a discounted rate. Keep it fair and fix it before the next round, not in the middle of arena.

There's no way to make this right. If they stop it now, players who abused this have an advantage. If they let it keep going, players who abused it have a head start to continue abusing it.

The only way to make this fair is completely delay the Arena, reset scores, and run it next week instead. Otherwise, the integrity is broken.
  • Options
    Well. For the first arena. And for a very important champ.

Anyone with 3 6 stars is at an INSANE advantage.
  • Options
    ThawnimThawnim Posts: 1,461 ★★★★
    MattScott wrote: »
    Well. For the first arena. And for a very important champ.

Anyone with 3 6 stars is at an INSANE advantage.

Be careful. It could become an exploit since it is now being looked into.
  • Options
    GrimmbearGrimmbear Posts: 639 ★★★
    Wow. Really dude? Cmon
  • Options
    How do I say this constructively ... please ensure there is more quality assurance as it is rather blatant this was not thoroughly tested. Thx
  • Options
    It looks like they fixed the timing issue. My 6 star is now on a longer cool down. Can't see the unit cost because I have the stamina refills
  • Options
    beyonder8421beyonder8421 Posts: 881 ★★★
    Well, is it considered an exploit? Should I play or not?
    I am not looking forward to be punished for just playing.
  • Options
    Birdofprey wrote: »
    It looks like they fixed the timing issue. My 6 star is now on a longer cool down. Can't see the unit cost because I have the stamina refills

Would be nice to get an update on this, if this is true. Sad the integrity of this arena already in shambles. People exploiting this should be reprimanded
  • Options
    No, it was not an exploit, but it did give an unfair advantage to those who are grinding arena. Everyone who is asleep at the start of arena and is now waking up to play will have to spend more units per refresh and have more time on cooldown then people who were awake while it was bugged. Just another example of the poor decision making and poor execution by the Kabam game team
  • Options
    beyonder8421beyonder8421 Posts: 881 ★★★
    Well, the arena started kind of 7 hours ago? So the main issue would be the price of the refresh and not the timer. They could figure out who refreshed their champions and take units from them. But again, doesn't feel like they are to blame for this, it is not their fault if this wasn't properly tested.

I am worried by the latest post though... if people cannot use their stamina refills that will be expiring soon... well, they will probably not like this.
  • Options
    ChovnerChovner Posts: 1,141 ★★★★★
    Lol... OP is that kid in class who reminds the teacher she didn't assign homework at 3:00pm on Friday before a long weekend.
  • Options
    Apparently they can do whatever, there are no laws for them!
  • Options
    It won’t be considered an exploit because there was no other way to recharge them. People would have recharged and played the same had the price been right. So they won’t do anything.
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,247 ★★★★★
    Can't see either of those happening. To be honest, people would have likely Recharged whether it was 10 or 20 Units. Have to agree with Matt here. It was an unintended error, but not one that could be seen as an exploit. It was the same for anyone with a 6*.
  • Options
    TensioTensio Posts: 173
    @Kabam Miike has been fixed?